Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Directional (Yagi, quad, etc.) | GIZMOTCHY G-651 6 meter 5 element beam Help

Reviews Summary for GIZMOTCHY G-651 6 meter 5 element beam
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $327.00
Description: 6 meter 5 element beam; 5 vertical elements and 5 horizontal elements.2 feedlines one goes to the vert. gamma and the other feedline to the Horz gamma.
More info: http://www.westcoastrf.com

You can write your own review of the GIZMOTCHY G-651 6 meter 5 element beam.

W6EEV Rating: 5/5 Aug 9, 2009 18:31 Send this review to a friend
Built like a tank-and performs!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I bought this antenna not knowning what to expect.Especially with the vertical AND horizontal elements. So I received the box, it was packed perfectly, then I opened it and saw the shinny pieces. I reviewed the instructions and collected the tools the instruction sheet points out you will need for assembly. I started to assemble it, checked my measurements and WOW with in 35 minutes I was done! I have a MFJ antenna analyzer so I attached 2 coaxs and checked it. Again, I was surprised and quite happy.

Now the "on the air test"...of course the vertical side was very rough, but the horizontal was very quite! I went to the caling cahnnel and put out a CQ and WOW was I shocked! I thought I was DX! Well within 1 hour I worked 10 NEW ONES!!

Well since that day, I have loved my Gizmo and I know you will too.

I also have a 2 meter model that I love.
Joe Vega