Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | MICRO-NODE Help

Reviews Summary for MICRO-NODE
MICRO-NODE Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Complete IRLP / EchoLink Package Just Plug And Play
APRS Operation Built In
VPN Client Built In

IT IS AMAZING ...
More info: http://www.micro-node.com/

You can write your own review of the MICRO-NODE.

KF5IRG Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2014 02:45 Send this review to a friend
does not appear to be in production  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was looking to buy 1
looks like they are NANO-NODES now...looks awesome! But as of yet I do not see how to order one.

W2MSK Rating: 5/5 Jun 27, 2010 12:51 Send this review to a friend
Well Engineered!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ran an IRLP simplex node using an ancient PII 400Mhz PC for about 6 years. It was time to replace the node with something easier to maintain, operate and program. Thought about the Micro Node for quite sometime before I decided to go for it at Dayton this year. Glad I did! The customer support is top notch, Mark never failed to provide any and all info I required. If you enjoy IRLP and you are somewhat Linux challenged then this is the route to take. Highly recommended!

KI4VLH Rating: 5/5 Nov 10, 2009 10:43 Send this review to a friend
A great product, especialy for the traveler  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
It is very well constructed and the power supply in the unit supports the 12 volts for GPS Antenna and the Cradlepoint router that I use. Software updates work smoothly and the support of the product is outstanding. I am a full time RV'er, so I use it with a air-card/Cradlepoint router connected to Icom 880H with a dummy load. I use this radio as it gives me the flexibitly of use with a regular repeater, simplex or D-Star. If used in a automobile it has a seperate wire for making the unit able to be powered down with a switched ingition or with other switched items.

The owners manual is very condensed, so understanding of all options takes a little time.

I believe this to be the most reliable IRLP connection method because of durable construction, connectabiity, size of unit, and options, such as real time APRS updating and IRLP connection scheduling. The manufacture/support group goes out of their way to insure that everything works right the first time, which is a rewarding product experience.

KC2RXV Rating: 5/5 Oct 21, 2009 18:41 Send this review to a friend
Great !!!!!!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I bought a unit when i moved to North Carolina from NY,so i can keep in touch with my local Repeater club in Long island.
work GREAT exacltly as advertised.
The support from Mark the owner is superb.
I just ordered a second one.
worth every penny.