Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | QSL Design & Print - VA3HJ Help

Reviews Summary for QSL Design & Print - VA3HJ
QSL Design & Print - VA3HJ Reviews: 5 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $FREE
Description: QslDesignAndPrint is a program to design and print QSL cards on your computer, as well as design QSL cards for printing by commercial printers. This program overcomes many of the limitations that are present in other QSL design and print programs and methods.
More info: http://www.va3hj.ca/tiki-index.php

You can write your own review of the QSL Design & Print - VA3HJ.

G3UCQ Rating: 5/5 Aug 16, 2013 12:51 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
QSLDesign&Print has now been updated to HAMQSLer which you can find here :-

This new program has many enhancements including the use of macros to provide active information derived from the adif log file.
Try it. You will not be disappointed.
John, G3UCQ

W4BQF Rating: 5/5 Oct 28, 2011 11:43 Send this review to a friend
Awsome program!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I don't know where this program has been hiding but I am very glad I found it. It is very versatile and quite easy to learn [But DO read the great users manual!] In a matter of about an hour after loading it on my PC, using some jpg photos I already had, I designed the basics of my QSL. Then using the additional QSL fields available, I completed the design. Because I already had a color printer I bought some 67-lb cardstock and printed my first batch of 25 QSL cards. The quality of the design and of the program, produced very nice QSL cards for me. I had one small user error and Jim was very quick to respond for my plea for help. But had I gone through his easy-to-read help files, I would not have had that one problem! The image of my station on QRZ.com was generated with QSLDesignAndPrint!
An excellent and free program!!
Tom - W4BQF

G3UCQ Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2011 04:26 Send this review to a friend
The best for QSL printing  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Over the years I have used many QSL/label printing programs and this has to be the best of the bunch.
It has an easy interface, there is an excellent help system but you don't need it, it has not crashed or locked up on me, it works with Windows 7, 64 bit. Multi QSOs up to 5 are handled with ease. I emailed the author, Jim, with a few ideas and he has already added them to his list for things to do. The program prints all you need on a QSL card so labels are not required. Try it. Its great and its free.

WD9CMD Rating: 5/5 Apr 30, 2010 13:38 Send this review to a friend
Great Software !!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Began using this program about a year ago. Printed out a few cards, then after a couple upgrades, I believe its the best out there. You can make great cards,.... as many as you have paper to print. Better yet, you can change them as your situation changes, with new pics and information. Best of all its free. A credit to a dedicated ham who simply wants to help other hams.

The program has all the basics, and a growing user community for help. Thanks again, David

KA6SGT Rating: 5/5 Oct 14, 2009 09:32 Send this review to a friend
Nice, easy to use!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
The QSL Design & Print program by VA3HJ is easy to use, integrates with ADIF files, and allows for customized image placement. It allows you to store card designs and layouts in a ".XQSL" file format for recall or later modifications. You can choose a background image, but you'll need to scale it with an image editing tool first so it fits in the card borders that way you want. Additional text and image fields can be added, including club logos, comments, etc.

Once a card design has been completed, you can merge the content of an ADIF file to populate your cards before going to your printer. By default, the report section allows for multiple contact data for each station (i.e. HC8N - 40M, 20M, etc.).

Best of all, it's FREE and a lot of fun to play with.