Reviews Categories | Books/Manuals/Videos/Pod-WebCasts on ham radio | NIFTY ACCESSORIES QR-FT2800 Help

Reviews Summary for NIFTY ACCESSORIES QR-FT2800
NIFTY ACCESSORIES QR-FT2800 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 4.5/5 MSRP: $Five bucks
Description: Calls itself "Quick Reference Card. Heavy duty laminated
short-form card, the size of commonly used highway maps, for
convenient storage in a car-door map-pocket or the glove
box. High quality printing on both sides."

You can write your own review of the NIFTY ACCESSORIES QR-FT2800.

W8EZI Rating: 5/5 Nov 13, 2015 12:10 Send this review to a friend
FTDX3000 made simple  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
The Yaesu manual is difficult to navigate and made with paper that quickly gets wrinkled. My Nifty plastic manual is just what the doctor ordered. I personally think that anyone who is willing to pay the price for a FTDX3000 should most certainly pay another 20 dollars for a plastic easy to maneuver instruction manual. Whoever wrote this manual did a great job and should be commended.

KF5DEG Rating: 4/5 Oct 16, 2009 15:52 Send this review to a friend
Update: Response from vendor  Time owned: months
I got a letter in the mail a couple days ago from N6FN. He wrote, "Sorry to learn via the eHam reviews that you had trouble with the FT-card that you bought..." He had also enclosed a replacement card.

I was impressed with this effort. I sent an email to Bernie with a few suggestions. He replied to that email by saying they had switched to a color laser printer years ago,so the card I bought would have been produced before that. This makes sense to me: Why would you go remaking a bunch of quick reference cards that apply to a discontinued radio, when you already have stock on hand?

I'm going to keep my new quick reference card in a safer place and when I take it out to use it, I'll think fondly of N6FN.

Thanks, Bernie.