Reviews Categories | Amplifiers: RF Power - HF & HF+6M | HA1YA ME1200-H Amplifier Help

Reviews Summary for HA1YA ME1200-H Amplifier
HA1YA ME1200-H Amplifier Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: GS31b-based HF Amplifier, 1400W PEP output power (1000W continuous carrier), 1.8-29.7MHz WARC included
More info: http://www.ha1ya.hu/

You can write your own review of the HA1YA ME1200-H Amplifier.

DL9GWD Rating: 5/5 Sep 29, 2010 13:05 Send this review to a friend
ME1200-H in use of DL9GWD  Time owned: more than 12 months
Hallo from DL9GWD

I Used this amplifier since March 2009 mostly in contests like WPX , CQWW , WAE , BARTG-RTTY. I bougth this PA as second hand ( 2.5 years old ) incl. an unused GS31B tube for 1300.00 Euro.
On all bands 80 to 10 metres PEP is over 1000 Wtts. Solid power also in RTTY and SSTV with no problems in QTC exch. in the WAE-RTTY contest. One error with an destroyed high power C. But god support from HA1YA ( after the warrenty time he send in 7 days a new one for free ). (( DL3KWF tells me about a production error in some old russian doorknob C. Pricing in QRO-parts.com 49.00 US $ for 5 pcs )).
I worked > 16.000 QSOs with this PA mostly in contests. We used it also for our constest club call DF5A / DL0HGW . PA worked more stable on 15 , 12 and 10 m than my old AL811H-HEX. Overload controll was very save.
In our club also DL9GTB now use the new variant of this PA. ( Now with digital power,Ig , SWR metre ).

PLUS
1. PA used a russian GS31B tube ( in Germany abt ---95 Euro - in QRO-parts abt. 130 US $ ).
2. Easy tuning. I need 10 - 20 sec. in band ___changing.
3. Full power also in RTTY.
4. Security : Higth Temperature, Overload , High ___IGg
5. Input for full power 60 till 90 wtts.
Minus
1. Warming up time 180 sec.
2. Only direct buy from HA1YA.

I dislike miss this amplifier in contesting.

de DL9GWD RALF