Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | MFJ 4603 Help

Reviews Summary for MFJ 4603
Reviews: 4 Average rating: 3.8/5 MSRP: $89.95
Description: Antenna feedthrough panel, four 50 ohm SO-239 coax connectors, 75 ohm 1 GHz-F connector, high voltage ceramic feedthru insulators, random wire random/longwire ceramic feedthru, stainless steel ground posts, etc.
More info: http://www.mfjenterprises.com

You can write your own review of the MFJ 4603.

N4AUD Rating: 5/5 Jun 22, 2012 23:31 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It was easy to install, looks fine and works. Mine was well constructed. No complaints at all. I have several antennas and had quite a mess before acquiring this product.

K7NNV Rating: 1/5 May 30, 2012 11:43 Send this review to a friend
Poor quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This item is typical of most MFJ products. Its is not weatherproof by any means. I had to seal around the exterior s/s plate with silicone sealer and provide my own weather caps for the unused connectors. The two s/s connector plates are just sandwiched between a painted board. Consider buying the connectors and making your own feed through unit, it will be a lot cheaper and probably better quality.

PG00023016 Rating: 5/5 Apr 8, 2011 18:35 Send this review to a friend
W/O Couldn't Please XYL  Time owned: more than 12 months
Nice product. The price is fair to me. What else is there to compare it to? We moved south and I was worried what I could use to avoid holes in the floor or walls.
WWJD

K4ZNC Rating: 4/5 Oct 2, 2010 15:32 Send this review to a friend
Followup review  Time owned: more than 12 months
I still give this product a 4; basically very satisfied. Did have a problem with one of the pass-through UHF connectors. Began getting bad SWR readings on my Hustler 6BTV. Checked cables inside and outside as well as the Hustler feedpoint. Finally determined that the UHF connector on the MFJ panel went bad, so replaced with a new one and SWR back to normal.

Have changed my mind about the wood fit and finish. Looks fine installed vertically in my window frame (see previous review).