Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Dust Cover for Begali keys Help

Reviews Summary for Dust Cover for Begali keys
Dust Cover for Begali keys Reviews: 43 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $about 30.00 USD + shipping
Description: Useful plexiglass dust cover, to protect your Begali key. Design is taylor-made for your specific model. Availability for other brands. Contact Ignacio for pricing and details: ea2ctb@hotmail.com
More info: http://www.i2rtf.com/html/accessories.html

You can write your own review of the Dust Cover for Begali keys.

PE1JNE Rating: 5/5 Jun 1, 2014 10:52 Send this review to a friend
Exceeded my expectations!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My Begali key required a dust cover and rather than make one myself, I contacted Ignacio. We had a nice contact in which he informed me about the options. I decided to get a to get a 'full cover', the version with a closed front.

The packages arrived within a week and the cover exceeded my expectations. It consists of a nice, transparent, u-shaped housing with round edges, with a perfectly shaped and fitted back and front. The back panel has an opening for the connector. The size of the cover is exactly as it should be: slightly larger than the key so it's easy to remove and put back. And last but not least: small, well-placed soft feet on each corner - next to invisible - prevent scratching (or noise) when the cover is moved.

It was a pleasure doing business with Ignacio and his cover are a perfect match to the Begali quality. Highly recomended!

KI5IO Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2014 20:08 Send this review to a friend
Extraordinary Service & Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ignacio - EA2CTB, is simply fantastic to work with for obtaining a cover for your key(s).

I now have an 'open' cover for my Begali Simplex and it looks FANTASTIC!.

Ignacio is great to work with and he has helped me with other key considerations along with some very nice input regarding CW in general.

Don't hesitate to send Ignacio an e-mail about your key cover needs. Certainly not limited to Begali keys.

Nolan K.
KI5IO
Plano, TX

W6UDS Rating: 5/5 Apr 4, 2014 08:36 Send this review to a friend
The Best!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ignacio has made two covers for me. the first one was for a begall key about two years ago.

The latest was a custom cover for a Jones key. I gave him the measurements along with pictures and he made a perfect custom cover for it.

I would not hesitate to give Ignacio a five star plus rating.

Rich,
W6UDS

WD0BC Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2014 12:46 Send this review to a friend
SIMPLY AMAZING !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered over the internet.

TEN DAYS and it is here!

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!

TOTALLY AMAZING FIT AND FINISH.

I had wondered that the cover might in some way hinder the use of the paddle....SIMPLY NO PROBLEM AT ALL!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT IF YOU SPEND THE BUCKS FOR A BEGALI PADDLE GET ONE OF THESE.

COULD NOT BE HAPPIER.

Thank you IGNACIO!

K6ZB Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2013 06:28 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Dust Cover  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I obtained two of these plexiglass key covers for my Begali paddles and they are beautiful! A perfect fit including the openings for finger pieces and cord. Highly recommended

G4IRN Rating: 5/5 Oct 11, 2013 05:05 Send this review to a friend
Perfect - looks great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months

A really nice addition to my Begali key - looks good and keeps the dust off. Ignacio was a pleasure to deal with too.

G4HZV Rating: 5/5 Apr 19, 2013 23:57 Send this review to a friend
Superb  Time owned: more than 12 months
Excellent product from Ignacio EA2CTB. Easy, pain free purchase, quick delivery and my Sculpture still looks like it just left the factory.

Recommended.

SA6AUT Rating: 5/5 Apr 19, 2013 14:24 Send this review to a friend
Missing Link  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A perfect match for my Stradivarius, now my shack are complete!

W6QR Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2013 19:07 Send this review to a friend
Perfect Dust Cover  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought a dust cover for my Begali Sculpture Mono Key and it is very well made. It is perfect for my use.

Dealing with Ignacio was very easy; I sent him an email explaining my need and he quickly responded with the details. Within a week I had my cover.

Bill, W6QR

W2TAC Rating: 5/5 Dec 9, 2012 08:41 Send this review to a friend
Museum Piece!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I love my Begali Sculpture paddle and Blade straight key. I truly believe the Sculpture belongs in the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA). And once it has finally been recognized there, it should be covered with an EA2CTB plexiglass dust cover.

EA2CTB prices are very reasonable for this low-volume work and his service and packaging are superb. Dealing with Ignacio and Piero Begali have impressed upon me how we are truly a global economy. You can pay via PayPal, seeing the conversion from euros to dollars, before you submit. E-mail communications are friendly and prompt.

You will not be disappointed. These covers ENHANNCE your key. They have tiny, white felt "feet" that you really don't see but you do notice the protection it affords your desk surface.

I was so pleased with my Sculpture and Blade dust covers that Ignacio is now making one for my VIZ Vertical key -- a new, well-deserved market for him.
Bob - W2TAC