Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Dust Cover for Begali keys Help

Reviews Summary for Dust Cover for Begali keys
Dust Cover for Begali keys Reviews: 43 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $about 30.00 USD + shipping
Description: Useful plexiglass dust cover, to protect your Begali key. Design is taylor-made for your specific model. Availability for other brands. Contact Ignacio for pricing and details: ea2ctb@hotmail.com
More info: http://www.i2rtf.com/html/accessories.html

You can write your own review of the Dust Cover for Begali keys.

PA1HR Rating: 5/5 Mar 12, 2012 00:22 Send this review to a friend
Highly recommended excellent cover for a very friendly price!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
After I bought the Begali Sculpture Special I was very happy to find a very good looking cover! The covers of Ignacio EA2CTB are of excellent quality and 100% fit the paddles of Begali. They have nice looking rounded corners, my callsign is on both sides of the cover and the whole paddle is covered.
When I ordered the cover it was holidaytime for Ignacio, but he wanted to help me anyway. Ignacio is a very very kind person! An good example for many others.
The price for the cover and its shippingcosts are very friendly.
I am very satisfied.
Highly recommended for many (all?) types of paddles!

K4CKD Rating: 5/5 Mar 11, 2012 09:47 Send this review to a friend
I don't own a Begali key as I had purchased a K8RA paddle.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After receiving my dust cover from Inaki/EA2CTB; my first impression was simply WOW! after placing the cover over the RA paddle, the cover literally made the RA appear to look like a million dollars. I would reccomend this product to everyone and say that you certainly get what you paid for and them some. The dust cover in place makes the RA paddle look like it was made for it. I rated this product as a 5 but it deserves better than that, more like a 10. Dennis K4CKD York, SC

VA3FAM Rating: 5/5 Feb 8, 2012 06:40 Send this review to a friend
A Functional Work of Art  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This plexiglass cover really is a work of art, no pictures can do it justice. From the fine fit, finish and polish of the curved surface to the minute detail of it's supporting feet. It's a thing of beauty and a wonderful cover for my Begali Key. They look like they were made for each other!

The case completely protects my key, without having to disconnect it and put it on a shelf some where. It's custom made for each specific model and comes with a notch in the back for the morse cable and small feet to allow air circulation while still keeping dust away from the unit. When I'm ready to send, all I have to do is remove the cover and I'm good to go!

When it arrived in the mail, great care was shown with it's wrapping, padding and packaging. A great amount of detail and effort was made to ensure it arrived in as perfect a condition as the day it was made.

W7BV Rating: 5/5 Feb 7, 2012 03:55 Send this review to a friend
Excellant!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently had Ignacio manufacture two custom covers - one for my Brown Bros. CTL-A double key and the other for a N3ZN paddle. Like my previously purchased cover for a Begali Signature paddle, both custom covers were received within a few weeks, are of excellant quality, and fit perfectly. Thanks Ignacio and keep up the good work and excellant service.

AF2C Rating: 5/5 Jan 10, 2012 15:44 Send this review to a friend
AF2C  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ignacio was super to work with and he truly was interested in pleasing his customers. The Dust cover was appears to be assembled with care and this transparent jewel box-like case enhances and protects my Begali paddles as it should.

One suggestion would be to give the cover a bit more of a "fit" tolerance. It's relatively easy to cause the paddles to activate/key my transceiver if the cover is not placed over the paddles carefully.

Again...Kudos to Ignacio!

W7SAG Rating: 5/5 Dec 2, 2011 10:57 Send this review to a friend
The Icing on the Cake!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wanted a nice cover to keep my N0SA paddle on display and protect it at the same time. I contacted Ignacio based on the feedback I had heard about this product. Even though my paddle isn't a Begali, Ignacio had made covers for my type of paddle before. If you want a beautiful cover for a high quality paddle, look no further. The craftsmanship is outstanding and a nice extra touch is it comes with two decals showing your call sign. Ignacio is a pleasure to work with. He is very careful to make sure you get exactly what you want and even follows up to make sure you received it and are happy with it. Outstanding service all the way. Thanks, Ignacio!

W0DC Rating: 5/5 Dec 1, 2011 17:29 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ignacio was great to work with on covers for my two keys. The box arrived in much better shape than most packages from the U.S. The covers are a beautiful way to protect and display paddles.

John W0DC

M5LRO Rating: 5/5 Nov 30, 2011 17:01 Send this review to a friend
Simply Superb  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
What can I say, I recently purchased a Begali Gold Signature key and contacted Ignacio regarding a dust cover for it. He is a genuine Amateur who is passionate about providing a superb accessory for us all at little or no finacial gain for himself. The cover is a work or art, I have never seen clear plastic moulded and welded with such quality and finish and it really is a worthwhile addition to anyones shack. Ignacio will make a cover to suit your key whatever the make and to your dimensions. The Service is quite simply stunning and we could all learn a lesson from him about 'Ham Spirit' thats for sure.

The parcel arrived from Italy in a well packaged and secure fashion and very well packed indeed.

Ignacio, I will be in touch for one for my Chevron Magnetic when it arrives that you can be sure of.

To summarise a superb product at a superb price.

THANK-YOU. de Chris M5LRO

KF7ELU Rating: 5/5 Oct 13, 2011 18:41 Send this review to a friend
Perfect.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My key is not a Begali but I still wanted to keep it dust free and in great shape. I ordered a cover and It showed up perfect fit. Excellent to deal with and was very helpful getting a custom Cover made for My K8RA P2. Would I buy again... IN A SECOND! Excellent Product Excellent Service. Very nice good job.

W5MJ Rating: 5/5 Oct 13, 2011 13:06 Send this review to a friend
Perfect in every way  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my cover from Ignacio on September 29. It arrived on October 12, perfect in every way. This is a very substantial piece of work and workmanship.