Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Dust Cover for Begali keys Help

Reviews Summary for Dust Cover for Begali keys
Dust Cover for Begali keys Reviews: 43 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $about 30.00 USD + shipping
Description: Useful plexiglass dust cover, to protect your Begali key. Design is taylor-made for your specific model. Availability for other brands. Contact Ignacio for pricing and details: ea2ctb@hotmail.com
More info: http://www.i2rtf.com/html/accessories.html

You can write your own review of the Dust Cover for Begali keys.

K1NLY Rating: 5/5 Jul 18, 2011 20:33 Send this review to a friend
Excellent cover/Bravo!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
These fantastic covers truly showcase your Begali's. Ignacio really has the patience of a saint: He had a special case made for my Camelback. Geez, talk about your ugly American; I can't tell you how many times my metric measurements were off. If you don't screw up the millimeters, the covers are worth the euros... I'm off to remedial math. Thanks Ignacio.
Harry, K1NLY

K6LEN Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2011 12:16 Send this review to a friend
Great attention to detail  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just received my second plex dust cover from Ignacio, this one for my Begali Sculpture. As already well stated, the workmanship is flawless and the fit and finish are perfect. If you own a Begali or similar (expensive)! paddle, this is an excellent investment. Ignacio is great to work with, quick e-mail response and rapid shipment. The paddle and cover are suitable for viewing at a fine museum! Muchas gracias Ignacio!

N7XM Rating: 5/5 Jun 3, 2011 11:40 Send this review to a friend
quality work !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just got three covers for two different
models of Begali paddles - these are quality
work , nicely done with curved edges and a small
decal with my call sign - NICE work !

I got the full covers with fingerpieces enclosed.
QUALITY work at very reasonable pricing

DL6FZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 7, 2011 14:00 Send this review to a friend
Great covers, with great service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered two Dust Covers from Ignacio, EA2CTB. I didn't want them for a Begali key, but for my two Kent keys. Ignacio was great to deal with. Very responsive, very critical (he actually had one cover sent back to the factory since it had a flaw in it) and on top of it, the price for these great covers is just great. My Kent keys are not so expensive as a Begali key, but the dust covers make them look great on my desk. And on top of all that, it keeps the dust away from them.
73s, DL6FZ

AA7FV Rating: 5/5 Feb 23, 2011 12:41 Send this review to a friend
Superb product, & superb service.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the cover for my Begali Contour, which has the same cover dimensions as the Begali Signature or Magnetic. The cover is superb. Beautifully finished, complete with non-scratch pads and a customized label with my callsign. Very nicely complements the equally fine Begali paddle.
As a previous reviewer commented, although the paddle was ordered in November 2010, mine did not arrive until February 2011. The delay was caused on the US side, presumably because of heightened security checks. The delay was in no way the responsibility of Ignacio, but nevertheless he did all that he possibly could to track down where the covers were being held, and provided tracking numbers. He even offered a refund if we grew tired of waiting for the delivery.
The attention from Ignacio could not have been more considerate. The cover, when received, was nicely packed and just perfect. I cannot commend Ignacio highly enough. Superb product and superb service.

W4FLN Rating: 5/5 Feb 23, 2011 07:57 Send this review to a friend
Excellent key cover!  Time owned: months
These acrylic plastic Begali key dust covers fit well, look great and keep your Begali key looking like new. Ignacio is a pleasure to do business with. His customer service and communication are excellent. My one recommendation would be to be very patient if you have the cover shipped by mail. Sadly, it took about two months for the package to arrive by mail after Ignacio had posted it. Still, it was well worth the wait. I highly recommend this product.

K6GAK Rating: 5/5 Feb 22, 2011 07:30 Send this review to a friend
Perfect Finishing Touch  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
There is only one thing that could possibly improve my Begali Signature Edition Magnetic Return Paddle; a more substantial cover to replace the light duty one that comes with it. A terrific heavy duty clear plastic cover is available from Ignacio, EA2CTB for about $50 US including shipping. These covers are custom made to fit your particular model Begali paddle. Ignacio is not directly connected with the Begali people, but they recommend him as a source.

My cover was sent from Spain last November, but it didn't arrive until February 19, 2011. Ignacio shipped it promptly, but the package was apparently held by US authorities for almost three months for security checking as part of our anti-terriorism program. No explanation was given by the USPS, but the delay was not Ignacio's fault. Ignacio's communication and follow-up efforts to check on the status of the shipment were excellent! His customer service is fully worthy of the famous Begali tradition. Whether these delays will continue is yet to be determined, but personally, I'm glad to see strong security measures being applied.

This is a great cover an is everything you would expect in a quality accessory. It's almost as much of an art work as my prized Begali paddle and is more than worth the price. Contact Ignacio (ecb01gqx@hotmail.com) for full details and prices for your model paddle.

EI7BA Rating: 5/5 Feb 14, 2011 02:43 Send this review to a friend
UFB  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
If you have a valuable paddle, then it needs to be protected. Having been told about these covers by a friend, I went looking for them and found Ignacio's EA2CTB email address ecb01gxq@hotmail.com
A couple of weeks later, a pair of really nice covers arrived.. One for my Chevron, ( http://www.chevronmorsekeys.co.uk/ )and one for my Begali Sculpture. ( http://www.i2rtf.com/html/sculpture.html ) The covers are a good fit, and are very strong. They keep the paddles dust free when not in use, but also protect them from knocks, or from anything falling on them. They also look very well. Mine came with my callsign on the side, which was a nice touch.
Mni tks Ignacio.. vy fb job.

KB8UUZ Rating: 5/5 Feb 10, 2011 05:10 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my Signature cover back in December. It got hung up in US customs, but finally came through. Packaged well, it finally arrived and it looks beautiful. Ignacio kept in constant touch by e-mail. Expertly made and it fits perfectly.

N1KEZ Rating: 5/5 Feb 5, 2011 11:38 Send this review to a friend
Very nice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received the cover for my Begali Sculpture. If you spend hard earned money on a top of the line key you should seriously consider this cover. It's very well made, protects from dust, bumping the paddles and just looks good. Highly recommended.