Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Dust Cover for Begali keys Help

Reviews Summary for Dust Cover for Begali keys
Dust Cover for Begali keys Reviews: 46 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $NA
Description: Useful plexiglass dust cover, to protect your Begali key. Design is taylor-made for your specific model. Availability for other brands. Product is no longer available
(Web site missing—add URL)

You can write your own review of the Dust Cover for Begali keys.

M5LRO Rating: 5/5 Nov 30, 2011 17:01 Send this review to a friend
Simply Superb  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
What can I say, I recently purchased a Begali Gold Signature key and contacted Ignacio regarding a dust cover for it. He is a genuine Amateur who is passionate about providing a superb accessory for us all at little or no finacial gain for himself. The cover is a work or art, I have never seen clear plastic moulded and welded with such quality and finish and it really is a worthwhile addition to anyones shack. Ignacio will make a cover to suit your key whatever the make and to your dimensions. The Service is quite simply stunning and we could all learn a lesson from him about 'Ham Spirit' thats for sure.

The parcel arrived from Italy in a well packaged and secure fashion and very well packed indeed.

Ignacio, I will be in touch for one for my Chevron Magnetic when it arrives that you can be sure of.

To summarise a superb product at a superb price.

KF7ELU Rating: 5/5 Oct 13, 2011 18:41 Send this review to a friend
Perfect.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My key is not a Begali but I still wanted to keep it dust free and in great shape. I ordered a cover and It showed up perfect fit. Excellent to deal with and was very helpful getting a custom Cover made for My K8RA P2. Would I buy again... IN A SECOND! Excellent Product Excellent Service. Very nice good job.
W5MJ Rating: 5/5 Oct 13, 2011 13:06 Send this review to a friend
Perfect in every way  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my cover from Ignacio on September 29. It arrived on October 12, perfect in every way. This is a very substantial piece of work and workmanship.
K1NLY Rating: 5/5 Jul 18, 2011 20:33 Send this review to a friend
Excellent cover/Bravo!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
These fantastic covers truly showcase your Begali's. Ignacio really has the patience of a saint: He had a special case made for my Camelback. Geez, talk about your ugly American; I can't tell you how many times my metric measurements were off. If you don't screw up the millimeters, the covers are worth the euros... I'm off to remedial math. Thanks Ignacio.
Harry, K1NLY
K6LEN Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2011 12:16 Send this review to a friend
Great attention to detail  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just received my second plex dust cover from Ignacio, this one for my Begali Sculpture. As already well stated, the workmanship is flawless and the fit and finish are perfect. If you own a Begali or similar (expensive)! paddle, this is an excellent investment. Ignacio is great to work with, quick e-mail response and rapid shipment. The paddle and cover are suitable for viewing at a fine museum! Muchas gracias Ignacio!
N7XM Rating: 5/5 Jun 3, 2011 11:40 Send this review to a friend
quality work !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just got three covers for two different
models of Begali paddles - these are quality
work , nicely done with curved edges and a small
decal with my call sign - NICE work !

I got the full covers with fingerpieces enclosed.
QUALITY work at very reasonable pricing
DL6FZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 7, 2011 14:00 Send this review to a friend
Great covers, with great service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered two Dust Covers from Ignacio, EA2CTB. I didn't want them for a Begali key, but for my two Kent keys. Ignacio was great to deal with. Very responsive, very critical (he actually had one cover sent back to the factory since it had a flaw in it) and on top of it, the price for these great covers is just great. My Kent keys are not so expensive as a Begali key, but the dust covers make them look great on my desk. And on top of all that, it keeps the dust away from them.
73s, DL6FZ
AA7FV Rating: 5/5 Feb 23, 2011 12:41 Send this review to a friend
Superb product, & superb service.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the cover for my Begali Contour, which has the same cover dimensions as the Begali Signature or Magnetic. The cover is superb. Beautifully finished, complete with non-scratch pads and a customized label with my callsign. Very nicely complements the equally fine Begali paddle.
As a previous reviewer commented, although the paddle was ordered in November 2010, mine did not arrive until February 2011. The delay was caused on the US side, presumably because of heightened security checks. The delay was in no way the responsibility of Ignacio, but nevertheless he did all that he possibly could to track down where the covers were being held, and provided tracking numbers. He even offered a refund if we grew tired of waiting for the delivery.
The attention from Ignacio could not have been more considerate. The cover, when received, was nicely packed and just perfect. I cannot commend Ignacio highly enough. Superb product and superb service.
W4FLN Rating: 5/5 Feb 23, 2011 07:57 Send this review to a friend
Excellent key cover!  Time owned: months
These acrylic plastic Begali key dust covers fit well, look great and keep your Begali key looking like new. Ignacio is a pleasure to do business with. His customer service and communication are excellent. My one recommendation would be to be very patient if you have the cover shipped by mail. Sadly, it took about two months for the package to arrive by mail after Ignacio had posted it. Still, it was well worth the wait. I highly recommend this product.
K6GAK Rating: 5/5 Feb 22, 2011 07:30 Send this review to a friend
Perfect Finishing Touch  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
There is only one thing that could possibly improve my Begali Signature Edition Magnetic Return Paddle; a more substantial cover to replace the light duty one that comes with it. A terrific heavy duty clear plastic cover is available from Ignacio, EA2CTB for about $50 US including shipping. These covers are custom made to fit your particular model Begali paddle. Ignacio is not directly connected with the Begali people, but they recommend him as a source.

My cover was sent from Spain last November, but it didn't arrive until February 19, 2011. Ignacio shipped it promptly, but the package was apparently held by US authorities for almost three months for security checking as part of our anti-terriorism program. No explanation was given by the USPS, but the delay was not Ignacio's fault. Ignacio's communication and follow-up efforts to check on the status of the shipment were excellent! His customer service is fully worthy of the famous Begali tradition. Whether these delays will continue is yet to be determined, but personally, I'm glad to see strong security measures being applied.

This is a great cover an is everything you would expect in a quality accessory. It's almost as much of an art work as my prized Begali paddle and is more than worth the price. Contact Ignacio ( for full details and prices for your model paddle.