Reviews Categories | Towers, masts, accessories, climbing gear | KF7P Metalwerks Coax Standoff Arms Help

Reviews Summary for KF7P Metalwerks Coax Standoff Arms
KF7P Metalwerks Coax Standoff Arms Reviews: 18 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $30 per arm
Description: Protect your expensive coax and other cables with these standoff arms for
telescoping towers. Top arm has gentle radius and can hold the weight of all
cables below it. No more kinked or ruined cables! The lower arms guide the
coax and allow it to self-coil on the ground as the tower lowers. Cables do
not need to be disconnected or cut in order to install.
More info: http://www.kf7p.com/KF7P/CoaxArms.html

You can write your own review of the KF7P Metalwerks Coax Standoff Arms.

KB3H Rating: 5/5 Nov 24, 2016 08:55 Send this review to a friend
A must for a LM470  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Well-built, and sure makes it easy to support and effortlessly guide a bundle of my three coaxial and rotor cables on a 70' LM-470.

W7TUS Rating: 5/5 Nov 16, 2015 07:33 Send this review to a friend
Top notch product and company  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have a Tasjian LM-470 tower and I used Tasjian's coax standoff arms with Kellems. After three years the coax and control cables were beaten up and the welds on the arms were failing. I replaced them with KF7P Metal werks Hoop Arms. Chris was most helpful in getting them out in short order and made sure that they were what I needed. The Hoop Arms were easy to install and work very well. I did modify them with 5/16th" fuel line slipped over the hoop fingers. This provides a bit of a "bumper" and keeps the cables from rubbing up against the galvanized metal of the hoops.

This is the third or forth product I have purchased from Chris at KF7P Metal works and it has all been top notch stuff and great service. Highly recommended.

K9ON Rating: 5/5 Apr 29, 2014 19:06 Send this review to a friend
Well Made  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Called Chris and told him what I needed and he must have boxed and shipped the coax arms that very hour because they were there across the country over the weekend. Perfect fit and I was truly impressed by the quality workmanship.

K9KUZ Rating: 5/5 Dec 20, 2012 19:28 Send this review to a friend
none better!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It was time to put up my old HG52ss tower, after being in moth balls for the last 13 years. (on top would be a new SteppIR 3-el) This tower was previously up 10 years at another location. I never liked the original cable stand-offs. Somewhere, I discovered these new design standoffs and decided to go with them. I couldn't be happier! When we put up the tower/antenna all my ham helpers commented on them, with hardly any comments about the SteppIR!

W9KNI Rating: 5/5 Jul 3, 2012 16:50 Send this review to a friend
Perfect  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed two lower arms for my US Tower model 589. I ordered them from Chris on a Thursday and the following Monday they were in the mail to me.

They are beautiful - well made and a perfect fit.

I'm very pleased - thanks Chris!

KA2D Rating: 5/5 May 15, 2012 06:06 Send this review to a friend
Quality product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have a Tri-Ex LM470D.. before I ordered coax arms from Chris I had some concerns about fit and clearance. Chris took the time to answer all my questions in several email exchanges.

I was pleased with the quick service and delivery.

Thanks Chris
Tom KA2D

W0CP Rating: 5/5 Apr 9, 2012 13:47 Send this review to a friend
worthwhile upgrade  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have the LM470D. I experienced a problem with the coax loops being blown by the wind and getting caught in lower arms and bending the arm/cutting the coax as the tower was raised remotely. These well made arms solve that problem since there are no coax loops to catch - the coax coils on the ground.

W2MB Rating: 5/5 Mar 11, 2012 19:19 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Installed a set on my Hygain HG54HD this afternoon. The fit and finish of this product is top notch and they are well engineered. They were shipped promptly and were packaged well. Highly recommended

KE7YKS Rating: 5/5 Oct 21, 2011 11:25 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Craftsmanship  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a set of coax standoff arms for my Hy-Gain HG-52SS tower. I waited until the last moment prior to the scheduled tower party to order these. Chris responded promptly and shipped very quickly allowing tower raising project to stay on schedule. The arms are exactly as described and are a perfect solution. Finding parts for this old discontinued tower has been challenging; very glad that I found KF7P!

W7NEE Rating: 5/5 Sep 18, 2011 20:51 Send this review to a friend
Nice Product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my stand off arms for my Hygain HG-52SS. The craftsmanship is outstanding, I have not yet put them in the air... but they will work just as described. Nice job Chris!