Reviews Categories | Emergency/Portable Power: generators, solar, wind, thermal, etc | Aurora Silent Diesel Generator AGI6800SDE Help

Reviews Summary for Aurora Silent Diesel Generator AGI6800SDE
Aurora Silent Diesel Generator AGI6800SDE Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $1599.00
Description: Quiet Portable 6500 Watt Diesel Generator.
More info: http://www.EmergencyPower.com

You can write your own review of the Aurora Silent Diesel Generator AGI6800SDE.

VE3PYW Rating: 5/5 Nov 5, 2009 08:51 Send this review to a friend
Best Portable Quiet Diesel Money Can Buy  Time owned: more than 12 months
First found it on a YouTube demo video and was amazed how quiet it is. I own one now and it works great. It is quiet and built really strong.

I was worried at first spending that kind of money but now that I've had it for some time and been using it for hundreds of hours I'm glad I purchased it.

No Smoke, Easy to Start, Clean Stable Power and so easy to maintain. If I ever need any parts they sell them all online. Others I tried can't even supply an air filter.

I've been talking to them about getting a larger standby generator and found that they are one of the most knowledgeable generator companies around. I'm very impressed and recommend them to all my friends.

Diesel is really simple but some people treat them like its a lawn mower and never do any service. Just follow directions and you can't go wrong. Will never use a gas generator again.