Reviews Categories | Microphones | AKG D88S Help

Reviews Summary for AKG D88S
AKG  D88S Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$49
Description: Dynamic base microphone,600 ohms impedance,freq range 40 to 18000Hz,afordable,standard XLR coooector,ON/OFF switch
More info: http://www.buy.com

You can write your own review of the AKG D88S.

HC2AD Rating: 5/5 Apr 19, 2010 19:47 Send this review to a friend
good quality...  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
This is a very good quality mic.. not the more expensive from AKG line up but i think the best for radio amateur application. Very good and flat response and remarkable performance without any kind of equalization. Their ultra-cardioid performance is outstanding too.

YY5OHS Rating: 5/5 Apr 19, 2010 17:56 Send this review to a friend
great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
amazing how a product so cheap may have benefits as more expensive products,,,, I truly believe that this microphone not to disappoint anybody,,,

AD4C2006 Rating: 5/5 Nov 15, 2009 12:44 Send this review to a friend
very good quality mic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My basic radio at home its an Elecraft K3,I tested several mics to have the best articulate wide audio for ESSB when ragchewing and from all the ones I tried before,this afordable mic is the one that gave me the best audio quality,using the radio 8 bands builtin mic EQ and with my own voice my audio response now is from 80 to 3100Hz.You can see the graph at qrz.com under my call sign,I recomend this mic to anyone who will like to give it a try,it has no PTT so you have to make one by yourself.I am using a floor pedal to keyup my K3.

Hector