Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | Jaytron Marine Electonic Repairs Help

Reviews Summary for Jaytron Marine Electonic Repairs
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Repair of SGC (and other) remote autotuners, as well as a wide range of marine electronics products
More info: http://www.jaytron.com/repairs.htm

You can write your own review of the Jaytron Marine Electonic Repairs.

N4MJR Rating: 5/5 Jun 16, 2016 18:54 Send this review to a friend
Raymarine MFD repair  Time owned: more than 12 months
Took them my Raymarine C80 chart plotter / MFD. It wouldn't power up. They had it fixed in 1 week and it works perfectly. They also updated the firmware. I plan to take them my radome next. They also repair radios but fortunately my radios are in working order.

K6SBA Rating: 5/5 Nov 16, 2009 07:54 Send this review to a friend
SGC Tuner Repair A+++  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This has got to be the best place for outstanding service and low prices fo the repair of SGC tuners (and probably other amateur remote autotuners as well). I purchased a used SG-237 that was DOA. Steve at Jaytron diagnosed and fixed the problem in short order. His service and communications set a "gold standard."

I now am confident that the tuner I purchased will give me many years of excellent service thanks to Jaytron's repair and checkout.

73 de K6SBA