Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-mic Headsets | Genuis HS-04SU Headset Mic Help

Reviews Summary for Genuis HS-04SU Headset Mic
Genuis HS-04SU Headset Mic Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $39.95
Description: This brand new headset from Genius, the HS-04SU, is great for on-line communication, playing games, or using an MP3 player. It also gives you the flexibility to listen and speak clearly with more comfort and quality.

This headset with a noise-canceling microphone also has a volume control and mute button for the microphone. If you're spending long hours at your computer using MSN, SKYPE, playing a game, or using an MP3 player, you'll get superior comfort as the headband is adjustable. It also has soft rubber surfaces and the ear pads are fitted with soft foam.
More info: http://www.geniuseshop.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=114

You can write your own review of the Genuis HS-04SU Headset Mic.

N4UE Rating: 5/5 May 11, 2011 13:15 Send this review to a friend
Very nice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased a set of these from a dealer in the UK. I was VERY impressed with the speed it arrived here in Fl. Lots faster than some USA sellers...
They sound VERY nice and appear to be well made. I especially like the cloth covered cable. Of course, both connectors will have to be replaced, but this is SOP on all headsets like this. These not only have a volume control on the cord, also an on-off switch. I kinda like that feature, but I must admit, I usually 'superglue' the volume pots at MAX.

The only 'nit' is the size of the earpads. I like the Yamaha CM500 size better. That's just me. For the $ they are an excellent value.

ron
N4UE

VE3TMT Rating: 5/5 Apr 20, 2011 15:17 Send this review to a friend
Follow-up review  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just finished reading reviews for a brand name headset. Come on guys, if I paid $170 for a headset, I'd expect the thing to tuck me in at night and make me coffee in the morning. Ear pads coming off, cords breaking, oh well if you must have a name brand then go ahead and waste your money. You can pick THIS headset up at most well stock computer shops. Wire the plug to fit your radio and away you go. This headset breaks through the pile-ups on the first or second call. The audio is punchy yet clear or mellow with the compressor off. And I paid under $20 including tax. If you must spend $100's of dollars, then have at it, but for the price of a case of beer, you'll have a headset that WORKS and will outlast those name brand units for years to come.