Reviews Categories | Antenna Switching, Phasing, Controllers | MFJ - 1702 Help

Reviews Summary for MFJ - 1702
MFJ - 1702 Reviews: 5 Average rating: 3.0/5 MSRP: $$ 19.95
Description: 2- Position Coax Switch
More info: http://www.mfjenterprises.com

You can write your own review of the MFJ - 1702.

K6SDW Rating: 0/5 Aug 28, 2012 10:21 Send this review to a friend
Junk!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Opened it up......junk!! I'm not an MFJ basher....I use their antenna analyzer all the time with good results, but this switch is crap!!

Jist me 2cents

WV4I Rating: 5/5 Mar 20, 2012 10:37 Send this review to a friend
using for years  Time owned: more than 12 months
Used to have two. However, I found that it could not take legal limit at 144 mhz. Oops. Fried that switch internally.

Seriously, I've run up to legal limit on HF thru this switch for years, no problem.

KE4SWC Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2011 10:34 Send this review to a friend
Works great  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've used this switch to connect a 2m/70cm antenna between two radios for several years. I only run 100 watts max through it, but it works fine nonetheless.

It still has a firm kerchunk between positions.

NZ5L Rating: 5/5 Jul 5, 2010 17:29 Send this review to a friend
Works great.  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have only had this switch for 3 months, but it is rugged and works fine. A detent position between "A" and "B" grounds both. Could not ask for more, especially for $19.95. Try one.

KI4VFX Rating: 0/5 Nov 27, 2009 15:55 Send this review to a friend
Only the B Side of the switch works.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased the MFJ-1702 2 position coax switch from MFJ Enterprises via website order. The switch arrived fine. I hooked it up and the A side of the switch worked one time. After that it would not work at all. The B side of the switch worked fine.
I wish someone had posted a review of this switch before I purchased it. This is the worse antenna switch I have everyone purchased. Even the antenna PL-259 did not fit the connector without having to force it into the hole. I almost broke the prong on the PL-259. I did not have any problems with the same connector when I hooked it to 3 other devices. It was like the hole for the PL-259 was too small.
Do not purchase this Switch.