Reviews Categories | Receivers: Scanners | Realistic Pro 2032 Help

Reviews Summary for Realistic Pro 2032
Realistic Pro 2032 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 4.5/5 MSRP: $ 299.00
Description: 200 Channel Base Scanner
More info: http://PRO-2030

You can write your own review of the Realistic Pro 2032.

KA1BTI Rating: 4/5 Oct 29, 2003 15:13 Send this review to a friend
Nice mid-range used scanner  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I can definitely agree with VE7BGP's sentiments regarding this scanner. When my PRO-2024 literally fell apart one day, I decided to take a look at a replacement. Behold, the 2032 with the same keypad, and 800 mHz coverage (and easily cellular modified).

I went for it, and I'm glad I did. I was able to fill the 200 memories in a very short time, and no longer having the 60 channel limitations was a wonderful thing. It seems to have the same sensitivity, audio quality as the earlier GRE/RS scanners, and a faster scan rate. I expect it to be in my shack for a long time.

VE7BGP Rating: 5/5 Jun 9, 2000 20:17 Send this review to a friend
Another great Scanner  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had my Pro 2032 Realistic scanner for 6 years and find the performance very good. I have done the mod to get full coverage on 800 mhz. This scanner is definately the poor man's Pro 2005 or 2006. They look alike and definately the same quality as their bigger brothers. I had a
Pro 2020 for many years before another great scanner and I wanted more channels and 800 mhz. coverage so I upgraded to the 2032 and I was glad I did. The scanner has great sensitivity and hears good and is fast at scanning also. The thing I like about Radio Shack scanners is that you learn to program one you learn to program them all. I also have a Pro 25 handheld scanner which I like a lot and will review soon.