Reviews Categories | Speakers for communications use | Voice Master Pro Communicatios Speaker Help

Reviews Summary for Voice Master Pro Communicatios Speaker
Voice Master Pro Communicatios Speaker Reviews: 27 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $129.95
Description: External communications speaker specifically designed for SSB, FM. AM and CW.
More info: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180519356359&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT.

You can write your own review of the Voice Master Pro Communicatios Speaker.

SHEETS_GUY Rating: 5/5 Oct 16, 2010 06:34 Send this review to a friend
As Good As Advertised  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bought this one based upon eham reviews and have not been disappointed. The best comm speaker I have ever heard and much better in a MW/SW set-up than expensive hi-fi speakers (I had a $700 pair of NHTs in my shack previously).

Strong but not boomy bass, crystal clear voice and built like a tank. One of the few pieces of equipment that actually performed to the level I had hoped for.

N2YPI Rating: 5/5 Sep 20, 2010 18:41 Send this review to a friend
Great Speaker !!! Good Price!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my Voice Master Pro Communication speaker today. What a great Speaker. I use it with my Icom 756 pro 3 . It brings in the weak station so clear. Wish i had purchased it sooner.
I wrote alan on ebay and asked him to call me because I had a question. With in 2 to 3 hour later he called . Great service Dont wait buy one and you have 30 days to test it out. If you dont like it they will refund you money. You just have to pay the return Postage.

KK5O Rating: 5/5 Jul 28, 2010 17:53 Send this review to a friend
very very good  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
i think i got a keeper! i will be selling off several of my other speakers. this one is very easy to listen to and i am just very pleased. thanks for a great product

KB4BJM Rating: 5/5 Jul 20, 2010 21:19 Send this review to a friend
A keeper for the shack  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received mine today and I was very surprised by the overall quality and sound.So far it kicks my Palstar SP-30, Realistic SP-150 and Yaesu SP-2000. They all sound good. But the VM is a step above each. It works great with my Icom R75 on A.M. I could never make it distort with any of my rigs. It is large and has a good look.

N4GW Rating: 5/5 Mar 19, 2010 13:46 Send this review to a friend
Very Nice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received my VM Pro today and hooked it up and did a side by side comparison with my SoundSweet speaker. There is not a huge difference but it is definitely noticeable. The sound is not as shrill on the VM Pro as it is on my Sounsweet. To me, the Soundsweet, even though it was better than any speaker from the big 3, it was a little shrill on the midrange. That is gone with the VM Pro. Audio reproduction is more natural sounding and this speaker will be more pleasant to listen to for those long radio sessions. The bass is much nicer as well. I am very pleased. My Soundsweet may go up on eBay

K1DPM Rating: 5/5 Jan 7, 2010 17:39 Send this review to a friend
GREAT SPEAKER!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received this speaker in a very well packed box and have run it through its paces. I have been licenced for over 50 years and have owned about every speaker on the market. This Voice Master blows ALL of them out of the water. Quality built with a great "in the room" sound. I would recommend it highly to anyone sick of the cheap tinny speakers offered by the big 3 mfg. You will NOT be disappointed with this one!

W1CPU Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2009 08:15 Send this review to a friend
A very well made speaker with excellent voice reproduction.  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Having been a Amatuer for over 25 years I have tried many tradtional accessory speakers from most of the Amatuer Radio Product lines. They always look great but in my opinion fall short when it comes to the reproduction of voice communications. What I finally settled for was a stock, medium sized, stereo bookshelf speaker that I have been using for 10 years. I purchased a Voice Master Speaker 3 months ago and a/b'd them. It took only a couple of QSO's to come to the conclusion the Voice Master had much more range, clarity and dimension to the sound reproduction than what I had been using. For me it was definitely a step up and well worth it.