Reviews Categories | Weather Stations | LaCrosse WS-9047TWC-IT Help

Reviews Summary for LaCrosse WS-9047TWC-IT
LaCrosse WS-9047TWC-IT Reviews: 4 Average rating: 4.0/5 MSRP: $TBD
Description: Wireless Forecast Station with Pressure History. Forecast w/ Tendency, Barometric Pressure, History, IN/OUT Temp, IN/OUT Humidity, Moon Phase, Atomic Time.
More info: http://www.lacrossetechnology.com/9047/

You can write your own review of the LaCrosse WS-9047TWC-IT.

KB2VYZ Rating: 5/5 Jul 2, 2013 18:35 Send this review to a friend
Great little unit.  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
For just around $40 at HRO, this is a decent little weather station, one of the very few with a barometer at this price point.

KB2VYZ Rating: 5/5 Jul 2, 2013 17:53 Send this review to a friend
Nice Unit  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
For the price, you can't beat it. One of the few in this price range with a barometer.

PINESTUMPSAVAGE Rating: 2/5 Jan 31, 2010 12:42 Send this review to a friend
A shame it failed  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
30 days after setting up the unit the outdoor sensor failed. Returned for refund as I didn't want to gamble with another one. After researching I found that many people have had the same problem with the same sensor.

PINESTUMPSAVAGE Rating: 4/5 Jan 1, 2010 19:27 Send this review to a friend
So Far So Good  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
First of all, this station has no anemometer. I wish it did but I guess it's one less thing to go wrong.

Anyhow, I picked this up at Wally World a short while ago for $40.00. What really caught my eye about this station is the screen; large and easy to read. The layout makes it easy to understand as well.

On to performance so far.

Indoor Temp- Accurate.
Indoor Humidity- Accurate.
Outdoor Temp- Accurate.
Outdoor Humidity- Accurate.
Forecast- Accurate as the weatherman :)

It updates outside data every 4 seconds, indoor data every 15 to 20 seconds. The outdoor sensor is about half the size of a cigarette pack which makes mounting pretty easy.

So far, and I say so far, I am pretty happy with it. I do miss an anemometer but I can tell if its windy out by looking at my flag.