Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-mic Headsets | AKG K-44 MKII Help

Reviews Summary for AKG K-44 MKII
AKG K-44 MKII Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $45
Description: Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones designed for critical monitoring. They are cost-efficient headphones for various applications and are especially designed for project studios and home recording. These closed-back, circumaural headphones are a true all-round performer with solid bass and clean highs at a value price. They ensure good comfort with a self-adjusting headband, gimbal suspension, and leatherette ear pads that are easy to clean.
More info: http://www.akg.com/site/products/powerslave,id,328,pid,328,nodeid,2,_language,EN.html

You can write your own review of the AKG K-44 MKII.

G3VGR Rating: 5/5 Jan 4, 2010 10:59 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought these a few years ago as a replacement for a TR2000 headset, which I was unhappy with. The K-44's always received favourable reviews in British HiFi magazines and were a reasonable price at the time.
I've only ever used them for listening to CW. They're light and comfortable and I've often wore them for very long periods during contests with no fatigue.

N5XTR Rating: 5/5 Jan 2, 2010 20:27 Send this review to a friend
Superb!  Time owned: more than 12 months
These headphones are just awesome! Listening to music with them is jaw dropping, but with these, I can hear stations through the noise that are a hard copy on my Boston Acoustics external speakers. My headphones are the older K44's I have owned them for 3 years.