Reviews Categories | Power Supplies | Astron SL-11R Help

Reviews Summary for Astron SL-11R
Astron SL-11R Reviews: 2 Average rating: 4.5/5 MSRP: $96.59
Description: SL11RBLACK peak output current (A) 11 Amp, OUTPUT VOLTAGE (VDC) 13.8 VOLTS, LINEAR, DESK T
More info: http://www.hol4g.com/ac/product.aspx?number=AST-SL-11R+BLACK&p=161422&sc=0

You can write your own review of the Astron SL-11R.

KC9NRB Rating: 5/5 Dec 29, 2013 05:30 Send this review to a friend
Solid Performer  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I run a Yaesu 7900 (@ 65 watts) AND an Azden PCS-4000(@ 5 watts) off of this supply with no issues or overheating. There is a comment about this unit not having an power on light....but my switch lights up when its on.

KC2OHP Rating: 4/5 Jan 5, 2010 15:28 Send this review to a friend
Solid little helper  Time owned: more than 12 months
Not much to say here, other than the voltage has always remained right on the money. I have had it for over 5 years, and I think I did drop it atleast once in that time. It has no problem running a 65w Kenwood TM-271 and other small operations at the same time.
The only negetive remarks I can make are the the heatsink will get very hot, more so than other power supplies due to the compact design. Also there is no LED to tell you it is on so you may leave it on by mistake(I reccomend putting a little 12V LED on there).