Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | Yaesu USB Programming Cable FT-7800 FT-8800 3 Foot Version [RPC- Help

Reviews Summary for Yaesu USB Programming Cable FT-7800 FT-8800 3 Foot Version [RPC-
Yaesu USB Programming Cable FT-7800 FT-8800 3 Foot Version [RPC- Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $21.95
Description: Works with Yaesu: FT-7800, FT-7800E, FT-7800R, FT-8800, FT-8800E, FT-8800R, FT-8900, FT-8900E, and FT-8900R.

3 Foot (1M) Version.

No programming software is included.

Download USB Driver
More info: http://valley-ent.com/catalog/yaesu-programming-cable-ft7800-ft8800-ft8900-p-408.html

You can write your own review of the Yaesu USB Programming Cable FT-7800 FT-8800 3 Foot Version [RPC-.

K7RFW Rating: 5/5 Jan 15, 2010 19:54 Send this review to a friend
Works with no problems  Time owned: more than 12 months
When I bought this from Valley Enterprise in Idaho for my FT8900R, it was out of stock for about a month and they would not let me order, even when I asked to via email. When it came in, the order went very smoothly and I had it within a few days. I recently had to downgrade from XP to WIN7 and I installed the drivers I had, they work despite the M$ warnings. I later found that the site has added drivers that state they are for Vista/W7, should have looked first.

Kind of hard to review this, so I gave it a 5 - they did not take and keep my money like some places, they replied to email, it shipped fast, it still works a year later with no glitches, and it still looks nice. Only one gripe, they now have a 10 foot version and I wish I could have bought that.

Paired with the G4HFQ software, I can honestly say I am happy with this unit.