Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | PstRotator Help

Reviews Summary for PstRotator
PstRotator Reviews: 45 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $21
Description: PstRotator - handles just about every controllable rotator in common use, provides automatic tracking for satelites and EME, and lots more
More info: http://www.qsl.net/yo3dmu/index_Page346.htm

You can write your own review of the PstRotator.

WA3GFZ Rating: 5/5 Dec 19, 2017 18:58 Send this review to a friend
Flawless  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been using this for 5 years with an ERC-M USB controller in a client server config. It has worked flawlessly and you can't say that about many windows programs. It works with many rotors and interfaces with software easily. Thank you for a great product.

PA3CEV Rating: 5/5 Jul 31, 2016 04:23 Send this review to a friend
Awesome!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Using this software in my shack since a few years. Works with every imaginable hard and software combination. I use it to (synchronized) control 3 rotators.

If you run into a problem, it's solved online in no time.

ND8L Rating: 5/5 Feb 24, 2016 05:21 Send this review to a friend
World Class Support  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've owned PST Rotator for a couple of years now and when I upgraded computers had some issues getting it to work with N1MM+.

A couple of e-mails to Codrut and everything is working fine. It never took more than 3-4 hours to hear back from him and his answers were always right on point. Codrut even offered to net op into my PC and help with any unresolved issues.

I can't recommend his software highly enough.

CT1BXX Rating: 5/5 Aug 6, 2015 09:51 Send this review to a friend
Excellent again !  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
In fact the last review was mine, but I need to return here again to express my experience regarding a problem I have had.
Without a logical reason I have a problem with ... no commands to rotator control neither to antenna commutator via relays.
After I have tried some changes I do not found any way to solve. I send an email to Codrut explaining what was going on.
And here is the reason for my second review.
Codrut very promptly offered his help to solve the problem and then, using TeamViewer the problem were completely solved.
I want express my thanks to Mr. Codrut for his help on solving the problem so rapidly, and at same time I would like to tell that whom uses PSTRotator are very lucky: excellent software and also excellent assistance.
If you are looking for a software to control rotator and antenna commutator, please give a try to PSTRotator

CT1BXX Rating: 5/5 Apr 9, 2015 14:29 Send this review to a friend
Superb !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Remarkable software and remarkable assistance.
Very happy with this software. Now I can control automatically antenna commutator, rotator azimuth and also handle the offset between antennas on same tower.
It works very well with ERC-M and my logbook Log4OM.
My thanks to Codrut for this excellent work.

K9WZB Rating: 5/5 Feb 23, 2015 14:17 Send this review to a friend
The Best of the best support for a product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is a great program for any of the many rotor control boxes out there. It is especially for my situation a great program if you have a Green Heron and a steppIR antenna. It has plenty of visual aids to see where your antenna is pointing. You can connect it up with N3FJP logger to also control your rotor. Also Codrut, the programmer, provides very good technical support and and will answer any and all your program needs if you run into a problem setting it up. He will also come into your computer and correct errors you might of made. This is a full service product that when you have it all set up you will be actually thrilled to show it off.
Garry K9WZB

KF5SA Rating: 5/5 Jan 23, 2015 17:00 Send this review to a friend
Excellent software  Time owned: more than 12 months
I installed an ERC in my Yaesu G-800SDR controller and purchased PstRotatorAZ. Codrut's software is a fantastic value and he is the most responsive software provider I have encountered. This is an incredible product. I use it with HRD as it is far superior to what HRD provides for rotator control.

K4FWJ Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2015 08:38 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Software!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Had ancient HAM-IV control box, built and installed DF9GR's excellent "ERC" serial conversion PCB, found absolute best control software to be YO3DMU's "PstRotator", bar none. Was able to quickly and easily make the old HAM-IV remotely controllable over the Internet with PstRotator. Fantastic software value with GREAT support by Codrut, YO3DMU!

VE3YF Rating: 5/5 Oct 13, 2014 15:52 Send this review to a friend
The Best  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been using this software for what must be about 5 years now. It keeps on getting better and better as Codrut does not take your money and run.

I think there must be an update to the program every week to further improve the program or implement a new feature.

One of the best programs out there.

73 De Mike
VE3YF

KZ1X Rating: 5/5 Oct 13, 2014 12:21 Send this review to a friend
off-the-chart great value  Time owned: more than 12 months
This program is so useful, it's like the Swiss Army Knife of desktop applications for any contester or DXer.

The latest upgrade, which subscribers get for free, includes the ability to make DX4WIN interface with external programs that listen on UDP ports.

This is a huge deal -- as DX4WIN is still in the top 3 of logging programs in use.

PstRotator's author is a ham's ham, a gentleman who is profoundly helpful and knowledgeable, he is a true credit to our hobby.

Note the November QST product review featuring this program. It has so many good features it's hard to know where to begin. Check it out and see for yourself, you will wonder how you did without it.