Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Mobile & Accessories | Tower Mount - M1 Help

Reviews Summary for Tower Mount - M1
Tower Mount - M1 Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $240
Description: The Tower Mount M1 (Patent Pending) hitch mounted tower inserts into a standard 2" or 1 1/2" hitch on a vehicle. A six foot, and optional four foot, version of the tower has several built-in universal mounting solutions for medium & large mobile and small base antennas. Additionally, the top of the tower has been designed to support 30 feet of 1 1/4 inch mast for field operations. Whether you are performing a remote broadcast or supporting emergency field operations, the Tower Mount M1 is the single most durable solution to mounting mobile antennas with excellent ground connectivity.
More info: http://towermount.com

You can write your own review of the Tower Mount - M1.

N0TES Rating: 5/5 Feb 9, 2010 13:03 Send this review to a friend
One tough antenna tower for my SUV!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
At 49 pounds I was able to place the Tower Mount M1 into my trucks 2" receiver and insert the locking pin without issue. I mounted two antennas very easily, not to mention there's room for two more antennas in the built-in head piece at the top of the M1. Putting the antennas on top of the tower establishes a ground and put my signal above the metal of my vehicle. I can easily change the position of my antennas from a vertically to horizontally mounted position, which is allot of fun when wanting a different signal pattern. Without reservation, I would recommend this for the Bug Catcher, Hamstick, High Sierra, Tarheel, and screwdriver antennas.