Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Mobile & Accessories | Tower Mount - M1 Help

Reviews Summary for Tower Mount - M1
Tower Mount - M1 Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $240
Description: The Tower Mount M1 (Patent Pending) hitch mounted tower inserts into a standard 2" or 1 1/2" hitch on a vehicle. A six foot, and optional four foot, version of the tower has several built-in universal mounting solutions for medium & large mobile and small base antennas. Additionally, the top of the tower has been designed to support 30 feet of 1 1/4 inch mast for field operations. Whether you are performing a remote broadcast or supporting emergency field operations, the Tower Mount M1 is the single most durable solution to mounting mobile antennas with excellent ground connectivity.

You can write your own review of the Tower Mount - M1.

N0TES Rating: 5/5 Feb 9, 2010 13:03 Send this review to a friend
One tough antenna tower for my SUV!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
At 49 pounds I was able to place the Tower Mount M1 into my trucks 2" receiver and insert the locking pin without issue. I mounted two antennas very easily, not to mention there's room for two more antennas in the built-in head piece at the top of the M1. Putting the antennas on top of the tower establishes a ground and put my signal above the metal of my vehicle. I can easily change the position of my antennas from a vertically to horizontally mounted position, which is allot of fun when wanting a different signal pattern. Without reservation, I would recommend this for the Bug Catcher, Hamstick, High Sierra, Tarheel, and screwdriver antennas.