Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Mobile & Accessories | Moonraker SPX100 Help

Reviews Summary for Moonraker SPX100
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $99
Description: SPX 100 - 9 Band Plug And Go HF Portable Antenna
More info: http://www.moonraker.eu

You can write your own review of the Moonraker SPX100.

MM6CCY Rating: 5/5 May 9, 2014 09:01 Send this review to a friend
Very Good !!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Relay well made little antenna, had this for about 3 months and made lots of contacts on 40m and 20m using only 4w from my hb1b, But the best of it is the antenna has been sitting on my living room table hi hi, though a counterpoise is a must for the best performance and lowest swr.

Would i recommend this antenna, for its size and performance, its very low price of 45 then 100% yes. Great antenna, even comes with all the adapters you need.

M3FLP Rating: 5/5 Feb 10, 2010 04:12 Send this review to a friend
Amazing.!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased this from Moonraker for my Yaesu 817. It goes into my Magmount & onto my Honda CRV. There is a banana plug lead to connect two holes together depending on the band you want to use. Then just extend the whip right out to 48 inches.

The first time I used it after much success with my Wonderwand Widebander, I got a 5/7 report straight into Bulgaria on 20M, 2.5 watts. To say I was happy is an understatement.

It comes with loads on adaptors to connect BNC etc. straight onto my Yaesu 817 for true portable operation but I prefer the Magmount option and when I am in the middle of nowhere, I have my Wonderwand Widebander (way better than my old Miracle Whip).

I was originally going to get seperate mobile whips for 20 & 40M but this does them all, VERY WELL.

Get one and be amazed, there are good videos on YouTube with great success too.

This antenna is a bargin!