Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Verticals and Wire | FingerDimple BKW multiband dipole Help

Reviews Summary for FingerDimple BKW multiband dipole
FingerDimple  BKW multiband dipole Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$39.95
Description: Wire dipole based on a design by ZS6BKW similar to a G5RV but much more transceiver friendly. Works without a tuner on 40,20,17,12 and 10 meters. Requires a tuner on 80,30 and 15 meters.
More info: http://www.fingerdimple.com

You can write your own review of the FingerDimple BKW multiband dipole.

K0PD Rating: 5/5 Feb 15, 2010 08:23 Send this review to a friend
GREAT Surprise !!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just recently bought and put up Waynes antenna he is now selling along with his great little finger dimples. It is suggested that the antenna's apex be right at 40 ft. but 32ft is the best i could do. I had a Buxcom windom up and was pleased with it but i was wanting a little less wire in the air due to the fact the long leg of the windom was configured in a horizontal L in order to make it fit my small yard.
All i can tell you is you'll just have to take my word for it and i'm sure others as they report on this antenna will agree on it's outstanding performance. It just plain knocks the socks of off my windom in every way,with better receive and transmit plus you do not need a tuner for the bands this antennas claims you'll not need for. I found my highest SWR is on 40 meter which is under a 2-1 and closer to a 1-5. As for construction of it i doubt figuring in your time and materials if you can build one much cheaper or better. In fact i'm seriously considering buying another one just in case one of those Kansas crazy weather days should take this one i now have out.I can honestly raise my right hand and swear on a Bible of all the dipoles i've had up this one has got to be the best. I'm telling you buy one try it and see if you don't agree with my preview.