Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Engraved Memories Help

Reviews Summary for Engraved Memories
Engraved Memories Reviews: 37 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)

You can write your own review of the Engraved Memories.

KD5PDN Rating: 5/5 Sep 18, 2011 16:09 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful Even for Custom Art  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I first discovered Jim's product from the Ham Nation podcast. I sent Jim a custom vector graphic of a logo I specifically designed Adobe Illustrator. My logo had fine details of a map of the Earth that was etched in fine detail preserving even the smallest of islands while the curves showed perfect geometry and crisp clarity. Jim was able to etch this design into glass exactly the way I designed it.

It's cool to have this glow and change colors. My remote control can change the color or keep it at just one color.
KB9HGI Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2011 21:03 Send this review to a friend
2 thumbs up  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I met you in Peoria, IL hamfest last year My wife got me a light up plaque for christmas. It's looks great on my desk very fine work! I give you 2 thumbs up. Steve KB9HGI
KC3RT Rating: 5/5 Mar 21, 2011 19:30 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I saw the product announcement in QST for Engraved Memories Lighted Signs and surfed the associated web pages. The product reviews were too good to ignore so I emailed Engraved Memories for a few sample photos.

I quickly decided on a pleasing design and within 3 weeks the Lighted (call) Sign was proudly on display in my shack. I opted for the multi-color version and it is well worth the extra cost.

This is a beautiful piece of work and really stands out. Anyone interested in a quality callsign plaque should really consider what ideas Engraved Memories can offer.
NU1H Rating: 5/5 Feb 19, 2011 09:34 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Job, Just Awesome  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Mine was a custom order because I wanted Orange led's and the script to match what Yaesu (new times roman)uses. I did everything via email, the first email to Jim was returned within an hour, and I believe I sent the email on the weekend. He told me the turn around is about 3 weeks, I got mine in about 2 weeks, I opened the package (very well packaged by the way) and my mouth just dropped, I was so amazed. He did an outstanding job with this order and I highly recommend doing business with him. Thanks Jim...
KE5LZL Rating: 5/5 Jan 3, 2011 17:31 Send this review to a friend
Awsome  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Awsome, I don't know What to say. SPEECHLESS !
Jim has something good going.
I've uploaded to you tube.

Definitaly will be buy from him again.
N2YXW Rating: 5/5 Nov 19, 2010 23:17 Send this review to a friend
REALLY NICE GIFT  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bought a bunch of Jim's engraved call sign for my freinds as an early Christmas gift. Jim was great to deal with and the quality of his work is second to none. They make wonderful gifts for your fellow hams. I am glad that I found his company and will be a repeat customer in the future.
W1SNE Rating: 5/5 Nov 13, 2010 11:47 Send this review to a friend
Super Awesome!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Jim knows his stuff. I know you retired Jim, and it's time to relax, but I think you might have to expand your "little" side business here.

This is professionally done, and it shows. Detailing, etching, wood base, electronics, just simply excellent.

Check out my station on QRZ and see for yourself.

Thank you Jim and keep up the good work! Al in RI.
KB7CSX Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2010 12:42 Send this review to a friend
I give it a 10, 5 isn't good enough!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
My brother, Justin KB7CSW, and I wanted to get our dad a great birthday present, but were not sure just what to get a man who already has everything. Justin found Jim's website and e mailed it to me. We looked around and found the clock with the etched mirror on the hardwood base and loved it! We decided this would be the one. It was kind of short notice, and I was worried that it wouldn't be shipped in time for Dad's birthday. I emailed Jim with all the details of what we wanted and also talked to him about the short notice. He promised me that it would make it to me by Dad's birthday, but I was still nervous it wouldn't be. Low and behold, a couple days early, I get the package in the mail! When my father opened the gift, he was blown away, as was I! It was more beautiful in person than the pictures online. I couldn't believe what amazing craftsmanship was put into this. Our father absolutely loved this gift and displays it proudly in his home! Jim was great to work with, and very helpful with all the fine details. I loved the customer service, it felt like our order really mattered to Jim, not like most places where they look at you like just another dollar sign in their books. I would definitely recommend Engraved Memories to others and I cannot wait to order my own etched mirror with my own call sign on it! Thanks Jim for helping us make our Dad's birthday a very memorable one!
K3XA Rating: 5/5 Aug 6, 2010 17:06 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I asked Jim to fabricate a custom Mirror plate with some artwork that I had on file. I told him what I wanted in a general layout and he took it from there. He sent a prototype within hours and worked with me via email to finalize the design that day. I ordered the plate and it arrived in about 10 days. I now have beautiful cherry base Mirror plate with my call sign and "On The Air" lit in red LED's to compliment the shack. The woodwork finish and design to incorporate the LED's within the wooden base is simply, outstanding. I've been a ham for 51 years and it is fun to have something special to display at the station. Just decide what you want, contact Jim and relay your concept and he will make it a reality! JUST DO IT!
KF7FWP Rating: 5/5 Jul 15, 2010 13:57 Send this review to a friend
What a great mug  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received my mug today. It was heavy. Well crafted. The logo looks great and I am glad I got one. This mug will see very much use and be very full...