Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Verticals and Wire | GP7DX by SP7GXP Help

Reviews Summary for GP7DX by SP7GXP
GP7DX by SP7GXP Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Multiband Vertical HF antenna, from 40 to 10m with only 1 trap. It works very well with ROS less than 1.5 on each band. It should be mounted at minimum 4.5m from the ground. The look, is like a R8 Cushcrtaft, but with better construction.
More info: http://sp7gxp.prv.pl/

You can write your own review of the GP7DX by SP7GXP.

UN6QC Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2010 08:26 Send this review to a friend
Exellent Antena  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
The fine vertical. The design is very strong. Very long chose the antenna. In my city some times in a year pass strong winds (more than 100km/hour). Therefore I searched for the antenna which will stand such tests. I can tell only the good. Very simply gathers. If to keep the sizes submitted to instructions, the antenna works at once. Without additional options.

F4GBO Rating: 5/5 Feb 26, 2010 10:38 Send this review to a friend
Very good GP antenna  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I live in mountain, and I was loocking for a good antenna wich can pass the winter without difficulty with snow, ice and -15 the night. I've baught this antenna. It works very well from 10 to 40m, with ROS less than 1.5 on each band, and has only 1 trap. I use it mostly on 20 and 40m. I had strong wind, and the antenna is ever OK. The look : Is like a R8 Cushcraft, but the construction is more Heavy. The first tube : 55mm. Has 16 Radials.
All my reports are : 59. I live in mountain at 1000 m ASL with many trees, mountains..... and I make DX eseasly with it. It's a Very good Vertical antenna. For anyone loocking for a good and heavy antenna : It's the antenna to buy.

73's