Reviews Categories | Antenna Rotators & Accessories | Ronard Industries 442 tower side mount Help

Reviews Summary for Ronard Industries 442 tower side mount
Ronard Industries 442 tower side mount Reviews: 1 Average rating: 2.0/5 MSRP: $29.99
Description: Bracket for side mounting a mast to a tower.
More info: http://www.solidsignal.com/pview.asp?mc=03&p=RON442&d=Ronard-RON-442-Tower-Side-Mount-(RON442)&c=Mounting%20Supplies&sku=

You can write your own review of the Ronard Industries 442 tower side mount.

KD2E Rating: 2/5 Mar 5, 2010 17:19 Send this review to a friend
For review  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have to make this addition. I suppose the distributor re-visited the situation..The picture shows two of them...and in reality, two are required for any installation. So, they sent me another free of charge! I am impressed, and wish I could lighten up a bit on my last review.
What I plan to do is this. Install on my tower this weekend, make a Outlook calendar note to do another review a year and a half from now, and see how the item is lasting. I made a set of chimney brackets out of stainless over 30 years ago...They still look like new. If these were stainless they'd be great!