Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | K7BON Oak Callsigns Help

Reviews Summary for K7BON Oak Callsigns
K7BON Oak Callsigns Reviews: 14 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $$4-6.00 per letter
Description: Custom made desktop call signs in oak, cherry, walnut or maple.
More info: http://www.qth.com/k7bon/

You can write your own review of the K7BON Oak Callsigns.

N7GCO Rating: 5/5 Mar 11, 2014 20:04 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my call sign in Redwood. It arrived in less than a week and is beautiful. I am so impressed, I plan to buy several for friends for their birthdays.

The workmanship is first class.

WB0MMZ Rating: 5/5 Feb 13, 2014 18:27 Send this review to a friend
Magnificent!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my sign last weekend and got it today (Thursday). I couldn't be happier. Dick is a true craftsman and does outstanding work. I ordered mine in walnut. I have been licensed 40 years and have never had a sign on my shack. It was time to class it up and this did the job. My yl even loved it. Thank you so much Dick.
Joe
WB0MMZ

W2TAC Rating: 5/5 Dec 7, 2012 04:53 Send this review to a friend
Cherry!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm delighted with my cherry call sign. Beautiful workmanship and finish. Priority shipment. Highly recommended!!
Bob - W2TAC

K1ZO Rating: 5/5 Apr 9, 2012 12:44 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered on Thursday evening and received my call sign in this mornings (Monday) mail. Great looking, excellent craftsmanship. I am very happy with my purchase.

K3AC Rating: 2/5 Feb 8, 2012 07:50 Send this review to a friend
Small size, high price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased the standard size plaque, not realizing that the width of the characters would not be stretched. Since I have a very short call (1x2), what I got was a rather small callsign that was only about 4" wide and 2" high - not exactly something to occupy front and center in the shack. I wrote vendor and he said I could purchase the larger size, but wouldn't give me any credit from the original one. I ordered a plaque from another vendor and it was much larger, better quality, and cheaper! Summary - Undersized and overpriced.

AD3G Rating: 5/5 Jan 28, 2012 20:28 Send this review to a friend
VERY NICE  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my callsign from K7BON, and am very satisfied. The callsign looks great,came well packed within two or three days via US mail.
Nicely done !

Thank You!

W4OED Rating: 2/5 Jan 28, 2012 19:58 Send this review to a friend
Good, but needs help  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the sign and it came on time and as requested. The wood had a nice texture and a beautiful natural color. However, the sizes of the letters were not uniform, making it look noticeably tapered. In addition, some of the cuts were not as straight as expected. Even worse, a couple of letters were not even vertical and the gaps between letters were not uniform.

I am sorry to say that I am not going to buy another sign from K7BON Oak Callsigns.

AA6VB Rating: 5/5 Jan 6, 2012 22:25 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful  Time owned: more than 12 months
My wife bought me one for a present and it looks great. A wonderful addition to the shack. A must have, especially given the cost!

Bob/AA6VB

N0UY Rating: 5/5 Jan 6, 2012 16:40 Send this review to a friend
Goes The Distance  Time owned: more than 12 months
I asked for something that was not realy on the website. Dick said he would see what he could come up with. He made a very nice Maple plaque for a good friends callsign in about 6 inch high letters. This kind of took Dick out of his comfort zone because he had to much of the finish work by hand because of the size. The finished product was very nice and sits prominantly for all to see. This is the third item Dick has made for me and he has never disappointed me yet. Great guy.

W5JDA Rating: 5/5 Sep 13, 2011 03:09 Send this review to a friend
Great workmanship  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My wife got me a wooden desk plaque from him. I LOVE IT! she says she spent around $40 (she got me one made out of redwood) for it. It looks great and I am very happy with it. Highly Recommended