Reviews Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | W5YI GROUP Help

Reviews Summary for W5YI GROUP
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 3.3/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: LEARNING MATERIALS, VE CREDENTIALING, "RESOURCES FOR AMATEUR & COMMERCIAL RADIO"

You can write your own review of the W5YI GROUP.

N3IDG Rating: 5/5 Jul 29, 2011 18:11 Send this review to a friend
good  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I walked into there office , while vacationing in tx ,was greeted politely. did my license renewal paper work. and out the door .faster then i could do any where else. new license arrived within a week. could not be happier with there service.

KD8DEY Rating: 4/5 Sep 14, 2010 23:23 Send this review to a friend
Quick Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
While attending technical college last quarter I had a soda "explode" in my book bag ruining all of my notes with different commonly used math formulas etc.

Instead of going through soggy notes I decided on ordering volume 4 of the Forrest Mims mini notebooks from W5YI Group.

Upon placing the order I was directed to a "reciept" for your records page BUT I never received any sort of e-mail confirmation of the order, or any notice that the order had been processed/shipped which worried me a bit.

Received the book yesterday morning in a priority mail package. This was about a week after placing the order which I thought was fantastic since I start devices II and Digital I this week.

Now I have a bunch of formulas and examples back in my possession to help me in class :)

I will likely order from them again BUT it would be nice if they did follow up with e-mail/shipping to help alleviate worry.....

WZ3O Rating: 1/5 Mar 18, 2010 08:41 Send this review to a friend
Poor customer service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
OK, we'll see if this review "sticks"!!!!!
Bought Gordon West Book w/W5YI Exam software on Amazon w/free shipping ... emailed & SW Folks re some issues re: software@ W5YI & did not get satisfactory responses. More concerned about the fact I bought it @ Amazon?!?!?!? not from them directly...Now if I'm not mistaken it's my $$ to save & their copyrighted software with some issue/enhancement potential??

Overall software is "ok" but could be stellar with a "fix" & a few "tweaks".....