Reviews Categories | Batteries & Chargers for amateur radios. | Batteries America PB-42L Help

Reviews Summary for Batteries America PB-42L
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 3.0/5 MSRP: $$42.95
Description: Replacement battery for the Kenwood TH-F6A, 1800mAh Li-ON
More info: http://www.batteriesamerica.com

You can write your own review of the Batteries America PB-42L.

AB2ZK Rating: 5/5 Mar 29, 2010 11:35 Send this review to a friend
Great battery  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using Batteries America for 4 years now, buying batteries,chargers, and DC power cords for the following HT's: Yaesu VX-7RB,Icom 91AD, & Kenwood TH-F6A. In all cases the batteries have been exceptional.I've had no charging problems and the charges last much longer that the OEM batteries.In the one case where I purchased a battery eliminator that crapped out after 3 weeks,they immediately sent me another with no questions asked.Their PB-42L batteries are a quality product that I recommend without reservation.

NS7C Rating: 1/5 Mar 16, 2010 10:56 Send this review to a friend
Very short life  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I purchased this battery to replace the factory Kenwood battery that reached end of life after about 7 years of daily service. The replacement from Batteries America has lasted 1 year, and now only holds its charge for a couple hours. I contacted Batteries America, and they told me the warranty was 6 months and there was nothing they could do. Obviously the quality of this particular battery was poor, others may have a different experience. I won't be buying the replacement from Batteries America.