Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | FDS Graphics Help

Reviews Summary for FDS Graphics
FDS Graphics Reviews: 148 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $17.50 US 100 full color cards
Description: Full color QSL cards shipped worldwide from Just $17.50 Including delivery!
More info: http://www.fdsQSL.com

You can write your own review of the FDS Graphics.

VE3XA Rating: 5/5 Jul 4, 2017 17:13 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Got my first cards with this call sign from Geoff and could not be more pleased.

Nice to deal with some one who not only does what was promised but done very well.

Brian VE3XA

M0WGF Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2017 08:02 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was recommended fdsqsl from one of the guys at my local radio club and I have to say I've been very happy with the service Geoff has provided, I will be using fds again in the near future.

KK5UG Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2017 05:22 Send this review to a friend
supper product/great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I would highly recommend fds QSl.
The cards look great, the card stock is perfect to use for mailing, but you can stick them in an envelope if you like.
I ordered double sided custom cards...
sent my photo on wednesday... they immediately emailed some suggestions on how to improve the picture I sent. I sent a new picture wednesday evening... they sent me the proof Thursday morning... I approved the proof that day and they shipped Friday.
I also want to comment on the packaging, it was great... since I ordered 1000 cards, they had them broken up into two groups of 500, wrapped in plastic, then inside each group of 500, there were smaller groups wrapped in plastic...the box was well padded to protect the cards and the plastic would protect them if the box were to get wet... and now each group is kept clean and neat until I need them...
I have ordered from several other folks before and have never had the kind of quality in both product and service, as well as thoughtfullness on how we actually are going to use them.
5 is the highest rating this site allows, but I would rate this a 10 on a scale of 1 to 5.

WB8CAC Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2017 17:44 Send this review to a friend
Great cards, great service.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I started getting cards from FDS in 2002. Since then I have changed address several times and have always received great service getting my cards updated and printed. I've been trying to contact them to see if I can get my original artwork back, but the link leads to a title page that does nothing. Anybody know how to contact FDS these days? A pic of my card is on my QRZ listing. Absolutely first class work.

AJ2I Rating: 5/5 Dec 20, 2016 17:33 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service and Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Geoff does a great job!Just ordered my 3rd batch. Excellent service all around, great quality, reasonable prices and very good communication/customer service. He even improved upon my design and offered suggestions.

G1ZUZ Rating: 5/5 Jul 30, 2016 00:11 Send this review to a friend
Very happy!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordering my new QSL cards through FDS Graphics could not have been easier. Nice simple website with some great templates to choose from and the whole ordering process was smooth, simple and quick.... now to play catch up on all my outstanding QSLs!

G0FVH Rating: 5/5 Jul 29, 2016 03:36 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Been using FDS for some time now, always quick reliable service, and top quality, this time I needed a reprint, ordered on 16th July, delivered on
29th July, excellent !!

MI6NIR Rating: 5/5 Jul 1, 2015 23:35 Send this review to a friend
GREAT PRODUCT - GREAT PRICE  Time owned: months
I have just received my second lot of 200 cards with new design, great communation with Geoff nothing was a problem, only had one minor change from first draft. Speedy service and delivery Will use again for sure and would recommend to anyone anywhere 100%.
Once again thanks to Geoff and the crew for a great service, looking forward to dealing with you again.
Take Care All
Kevin
MI6NIR

4Z5ZQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 16, 2015 00:28 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards For A Low Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
These QSL cards look fantastic. They're sharply printed and appear to be much more expensive than they are. I've seen other QSL cards online but these are by far the best looking for the lowest price at 14.00/100 cards international postpaid. Shipping from England to Israel was very fast. Geoff really knows how to get the job done!

NB5N Rating: 5/5 Oct 25, 2014 06:35 Send this review to a friend
Great quality, price and custormer service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I settled on FDS Graphics (again) after reviewing many other companies, mainly because I used them a few years ago and was quite satisfied with their quality and price. I'm adding "customer service" to that list because I experienced a minor issue this time that was not really anyone's fault, but Geoff rectified the issue immediately and to my satisfaction. I highly recommend FDS Graphics. Give Geoff a try - you won't be disappointed.