Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | FDS Graphics Help

Reviews Summary for FDS Graphics
FDS Graphics Reviews: 143 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $from 48.00 USD
Description: QSL Cards at their best. Full colour QSL cards. Custom designed. We ship world wide.
More info: http://www.fds-graphics.com/

You can write your own review of the FDS Graphics.

G1ZUZ Rating: 5/5 Jul 30, 2016 00:11 Send this review to a friend
Very happy!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordering my new QSL cards through FDS Graphics could not have been easier. Nice simple website with some great templates to choose from and the whole ordering process was smooth, simple and quick.... now to play catch up on all my outstanding QSLs!

G0FVH Rating: 5/5 Jul 29, 2016 03:36 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Been using FDS for some time now, always quick reliable service, and top quality, this time I needed a reprint, ordered on 16th July, delivered on
29th July, excellent !!

MI6NIR Rating: 5/5 Jul 1, 2015 23:35 Send this review to a friend
GREAT PRODUCT - GREAT PRICE  Time owned: months
I have just received my second lot of 200 cards with new design, great communation with Geoff nothing was a problem, only had one minor change from first draft. Speedy service and delivery Will use again for sure and would recommend to anyone anywhere 100%.
Once again thanks to Geoff and the crew for a great service, looking forward to dealing with you again.
Take Care All
Kevin
MI6NIR

4Z5ZQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 16, 2015 00:28 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards For A Low Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
These QSL cards look fantastic. They're sharply printed and appear to be much more expensive than they are. I've seen other QSL cards online but these are by far the best looking for the lowest price at 14.00/100 cards international postpaid. Shipping from England to Israel was very fast. Geoff really knows how to get the job done!

NB5N Rating: 5/5 Oct 25, 2014 06:35 Send this review to a friend
Great quality, price and custormer service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I settled on FDS Graphics (again) after reviewing many other companies, mainly because I used them a few years ago and was quite satisfied with their quality and price. I'm adding "customer service" to that list because I experienced a minor issue this time that was not really anyone's fault, but Geoff rectified the issue immediately and to my satisfaction. I highly recommend FDS Graphics. Give Geoff a try - you won't be disappointed.

VE3WI Rating: 5/5 Aug 26, 2014 14:42 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Just received my 2nd order from Geoff, for my new callsign. Beautiful cards, fast service, reasonable price. What more can I say?

VK3MSD Rating: 5/5 Mar 21, 2014 03:29 Send this review to a friend
#1 quality and service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Tnx Geoff, once agn you have shown how professional and caring you are in your work. This is my third batch of cards and every time they are spot on. Colors are perfect, print quality and stock is outstanding.

SD033 Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2014 10:50 Send this review to a friend
fantastic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
a big thankyou geoff for the 100 reprints and only 3 hours from ordering the cards to Rx a text telling me that the card are in the post to me had them the following day, a fantastic job as always.
Danny

MW1CFN Rating: 3/5 Feb 25, 2014 02:40 Send this review to a friend
Colour balance issues  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very good customer/proof service.

But, I was disappointed by the garish colour balance, which in any rational assessment, was way off.

This was my first order, but I'll try someone else next time.

NM5DC Rating: 5/5 Jan 16, 2014 19:51 Send this review to a friend
Great Experience Every Time  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've changed addresses several time in the past 10-12 years and needed to reorder with my new QTH on my cards. I contacted FDS graphics and found that Dave the prior proprietor had passed. I was of course sad as Dave was quite the nice guy via email and always delivered. Geoff, the new proprietor, and I worked together to reorder my custom cards (4th time I think). Geoff had the order printed and shipped in a day or so. USPS managed to lose them (it was during the pre-Christmas rush so I'm not surprised). I contacted Geoff again, and he reprinted at no cost. I picked up the shipping (I went with UPS this time which is more expensive but reliable) and received the cards in less than 4 days transit time. The quality was perfect, the stock was solid. FDS QSL (FDSGraphics) is the place to go in my experience.