Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | FDS Graphics Help

Reviews Summary for FDS Graphics
FDS Graphics Reviews: 139 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $from 48.00 USD
Description: QSL Cards at their best. Full colour QSL cards. Custom designed. We ship world wide.
More info: http://www.fds-graphics.com/

You can write your own review of the FDS Graphics.

NB5N Rating: 5/5 Oct 25, 2014 06:35 Send this review to a friend
Great quality, price and custormer service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I settled on FDS Graphics (again) after reviewing many other companies, mainly because I used them a few years ago and was quite satisfied with their quality and price. I'm adding "customer service" to that list because I experienced a minor issue this time that was not really anyone's fault, but Geoff rectified the issue immediately and to my satisfaction. I highly recommend FDS Graphics. Give Geoff a try - you won't be disappointed.

VE3WI Rating: 5/5 Aug 26, 2014 14:42 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Just received my 2nd order from Geoff, for my new callsign. Beautiful cards, fast service, reasonable price. What more can I say?

VK3MSD Rating: 5/5 Mar 21, 2014 03:29 Send this review to a friend
#1 quality and service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Tnx Geoff, once agn you have shown how professional and caring you are in your work. This is my third batch of cards and every time they are spot on. Colors are perfect, print quality and stock is outstanding.

SD033 Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2014 10:50 Send this review to a friend
fantastic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
a big thankyou geoff for the 100 reprints and only 3 hours from ordering the cards to Rx a text telling me that the card are in the post to me had them the following day, a fantastic job as always.
Danny

MW1CFN Rating: 3/5 Feb 25, 2014 02:40 Send this review to a friend
Colour balance issues  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very good customer/proof service.

But, I was disappointed by the garish colour balance, which in any rational assessment, was way off.

This was my first order, but I'll try someone else next time.

NM5DC Rating: 5/5 Jan 16, 2014 19:51 Send this review to a friend
Great Experience Every Time  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've changed addresses several time in the past 10-12 years and needed to reorder with my new QTH on my cards. I contacted FDS graphics and found that Dave the prior proprietor had passed. I was of course sad as Dave was quite the nice guy via email and always delivered. Geoff, the new proprietor, and I worked together to reorder my custom cards (4th time I think). Geoff had the order printed and shipped in a day or so. USPS managed to lose them (it was during the pre-Christmas rush so I'm not surprised). I contacted Geoff again, and he reprinted at no cost. I picked up the shipping (I went with UPS this time which is more expensive but reliable) and received the cards in less than 4 days transit time. The quality was perfect, the stock was solid. FDS QSL (FDSGraphics) is the place to go in my experience.

2W0KPH Rating: 5/5 Nov 21, 2013 03:30 Send this review to a friend
Highly Recommended  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have just received my fourth order and it is time to give "credit" when very satisfied with the service provided.From my first contact with FDS the help and service has been exceptional, you have direct contact with Geoff to discuss your needs. In my case the front design of the card and the format on the reverse, with all the detail i required.When my callsign changed, a call to Geoff and my card was updated with extra details added.FDS Graphics has never failed me.Highly recommended.

G0UIH Rating: 2/5 Nov 17, 2013 10:47 Send this review to a friend
Not as good as the last batch  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have ordered from FDS in the past, but last month I ordered from CoolQSL in Poland as there seems to be gluten of new QSL printers. I’m always happy to vary my purchases so an alternative was worth checking out. I'm glad I did as the repro is far superior. Nice sharp images, very little if any repro loss. Couldn't fault at all (and the QSL was larger than FDS). It was an excellent representation from the supplied original.

Both companies were supplied with high-res PDF's with all fonts and graphics embedded. I actually asked what the preferred method of supply was in order that each had the best possible originals. The main file originated from Adobe Indesign (and Photoshop) and was processed using Acrobat Distiller X Pro with Pass4Press Job options which is an industry standard for getting Acrobat’s PDF’s right.(My background is professional graphics repro and magazine production since the late 70's).

Sorry to say that the FDS cards almost look ‘Lo-Res’ in comparison. Images were not sharp and the job looked very average, bordering poor. One image has severely washed out mid-tones and highlights, although the original PDF was spot on. In some instances the highlight had nearly disappeared altogether, almost looks as if has been re-scanned.

On the plus side, delivery was fast but won’t be using again.

Steve - G0UIH

G4NVB Rating: 5/5 Aug 3, 2013 08:24 Send this review to a friend
Excellant Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
In need of some new QSL Cards I wanted to purchase a personalised QSL card but couldn't decide on the actual font and layout. Geoff of fdsQSL not only helped me design the card but also supplied a draft image for me. I have just received the QSL cards and I am really pleased with them and the excellent service provided by fdsQSL. Highly recommended.

M6CNR Rating: 5/5 Jun 22, 2013 09:53 Send this review to a friend