Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | FDS Graphics Help

Reviews Summary for FDS Graphics
FDS Graphics Reviews: 143 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $from 48.00 USD
Description: QSL Cards at their best. Full colour QSL cards. Custom designed. We ship world wide.

You can write your own review of the FDS Graphics.

K1GD Rating: 5/5 Dec 3, 2001 13:58 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Cards and Service!!!!!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I sent several e-mails to Geoff before making the order, all with prompt replies. It took a week and a half from order placement to delivery to my house via priority shipping. For a full custom QSL you can't beat Geoff's work, and I get compliments on the QSL all the time, which I never got before!!! Superb workmanship and service!!! I'm about half way through the 2000 I ordered and will order another batch without hesitation!

Gene K1GD
K8WOS Rating: 5/5 Aug 6, 2001 15:29 Send this review to a friend
Excellant Service & First Class Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I settled on Geoff to print my cards after doing a lot of research. I supplied a photo for the front cover design and Geoff did the layout. The total time from ordering until the cards were delivered to my door was about two weeks. Fantastic service. The quality of the card is excellant. I am very satisfied and I won't hesitate to recommend him.
W4CWA Rating: 5/5 Jul 23, 2001 19:05 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It has all been said before?.FDS is the way to go for excellent quality and service.
Geoff is very easy to work with. He even called me to discuss some of the finer points of the design. 3 weeks from order receipt to delivery at my door.

FDS is a definite 5 star organization.
WB6ZFQ Rating: 5/5 Jun 26, 2001 20:26 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered new cards from FDS after I received my vanity call. Geoff was very fast in turning around my electronic "proof." I wanted the back printed a little differently that they usually do--no problem at all.

The cards arrived exactly 14 days after I placed my order..faster than any of the other QSL card printers I have used in the past. The best part is the way you get to see your exact card prior to printing. This makes corrections or changes very easy. FDS will not be the cheapest printer you'll find, but they just might be the best. IMHO...Harry Edwards W6DXO
KJ6RA Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2001 21:06 Send this review to a friend
GREATTTT SERVICE!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
From the time of my order submission via fax to delivery at my door...28 days. Outstanding card and terrific delivery. Highly recommend this company and the communications are outstanding. They let you know how your order is progressing.
G4ILO Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2001 13:05 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent results, good price. You can see the proofs of my card on my home page.
G3URA Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2001 07:40 Send this review to a friend
Great Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great Service!
Goeff took my photo and turned it into a superb QSL, quicky, efficiently, and at a good price.
Will be using FDS again..
73s.. Dick.. G3URA
K9PL Rating: 5/5 Mar 26, 2001 18:43 Send this review to a friend
Quality Cards -- Promptly  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Turnaround time for very high quality cards -- less than one month -- U.S. to UK, and back.

I submitted my photograph to Geoff via airmail, he e-mailed notice of their arrival and then sent me JPEG proofs within three days.

Total time elapsed: 28 February-26 March to receive 1,000 excellent, full-color QSL cards. I am very pleased.
KG6ABR Rating: 5/5 Dec 29, 2000 17:06 Send this review to a friend
If you want the best cards..  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Sent Photos and requirements for card, very quickly received proofs, exactly as specified, and also some other suggestions for improvements.

The improved cards arrived quicker than quoted and I have received many compliments from returns.

Just about to order for mini DXpedition.

73 de paul
W2EJG Rating: 5/5 Dec 14, 2000 19:13 Send this review to a friend
Five stars  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Geoff is great and replies are astonishingly prompt. My local paper sold me a launch picture and they converted that into into a knockout card. I wish I could send one to me!
Price right, service great, delivery prompt.