Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | FDS Graphics Help

Reviews Summary for FDS Graphics
FDS Graphics Reviews: 148 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $17.50 US 100 full color cards
Description: Full color QSL cards shipped worldwide from Just $17.50 Including delivery!
More info: http://www.fdsQSL.com

You can write your own review of the FDS Graphics.

W9CEO Rating: 5/5 Jun 11, 2002 14:09 Send this review to a friend
SUPER JOB!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I selected FDS-Graphics based on eham.net reviews. I wanted a quality QSL card for my St. Lucia trip (J6/W9CEO and J68MS). I was not disappointed. Both cards are excellant and the service is top notch. I highly recommend FDS-Graphics.

73 - Maurice, W9CEO & J68MS

AE6Y Rating: 5/5 May 15, 2002 16:43 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding service and quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I chose FDS based on eham.net reviews for photo cards I wanted quickly for my ZF2AF expedition for 2002 WPX SSB. The requests had started piling up even before I got home.
I emailed Geoff two jpegs, along with a tentative layout and text for the back, and he promptly improved the design, chose suitable fonts and colors and emailed proofs. After a few minor changes, the cards were in the mail (actually FedEx, as I paid extra for expedited delivery). Bottom line: I got the cards within 15 days of our initial correspondence, and all done by email. Needless to say, I am highly satisfied both with the service and quality of the product, and recommend FDS highly.
73, andy, ae6y
PS: You can see the card, along with many others, on HB9DHG's web site (QSL pages start at http://www.hb9dhg.ch/qsl.cfm?RequestTimeout=500&Action=1&Page=1&Sort=1)

N4IAU Rating: 5/5 Apr 22, 2002 18:23 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Simply the finest, don't even consider anybody else..Be patient, the best takes a bit longer..

KJ6RA Rating: 5/5 Feb 27, 2002 16:44 Send this review to a friend
GREAT SERVICE!!! Again  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
These folks are a pleasure to deal with. I just received my order of 1000 cards. Less than 2 weeks from order placement to delivery at my door. I used up my last 500 and the new cards had some minor changes made to it and they turned out great. Highly recommend these folks for your card printing needs.

K2NV Rating: 5/5 Feb 25, 2002 21:47 Send this review to a friend
Great Job and FAST!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I returned from my operations at T88ZZ and V63RF at the end of January. Took some nice shots with my digital camera and emailed the JPEGS to Geoff along with some rough designs. He called me on the phone, we put the finishing touches on the order and in less than 4 weeks the T88ZZ and V63RF cards are in the mail! Great service and the cards are beautiful!

K1GD Rating: 5/5 Dec 3, 2001 13:58 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Cards and Service!!!!!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I sent several e-mails to Geoff before making the order, all with prompt replies. It took a week and a half from order placement to delivery to my house via priority shipping. For a full custom QSL you can't beat Geoff's work, and I get compliments on the QSL all the time, which I never got before!!! Superb workmanship and service!!! I'm about half way through the 2000 I ordered and will order another batch without hesitation!

Gene K1GD

K8WOS Rating: 5/5 Aug 6, 2001 15:29 Send this review to a friend
Excellant Service & First Class Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I settled on Geoff to print my cards after doing a lot of research. I supplied a photo for the front cover design and Geoff did the layout. The total time from ordering until the cards were delivered to my door was about two weeks. Fantastic service. The quality of the card is excellant. I am very satisfied and I won't hesitate to recommend him.

W4CWA Rating: 5/5 Jul 23, 2001 19:05 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It has all been said before?.FDS is the way to go for excellent quality and service.
Geoff is very easy to work with. He even called me to discuss some of the finer points of the design. 3 weeks from order receipt to delivery at my door.

FDS is a definite 5 star organization.

WB6ZFQ Rating: 5/5 Jun 26, 2001 20:26 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered new cards from FDS after I received my vanity call. Geoff was very fast in turning around my electronic "proof." I wanted the back printed a little differently that they usually do--no problem at all.

The cards arrived exactly 14 days after I placed my order..faster than any of the other QSL card printers I have used in the past. The best part is the way you get to see your exact card prior to printing. This makes corrections or changes very easy. FDS will not be the cheapest printer you'll find, but they just might be the best. IMHO...Harry Edwards W6DXO

KJ6RA Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2001 21:06 Send this review to a friend
GREATTTT SERVICE!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
From the time of my order submission via fax to delivery at my door...28 days. Outstanding card and terrific delivery. Highly recommend this company and the communications are outstanding. They let you know how your order is progressing.