Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | FDS Graphics Help

Reviews Summary for FDS Graphics
FDS Graphics Reviews: 138 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $from 48.00 USD
Description: QSL Cards at their best. Full colour QSL cards. Custom designed. We ship world wide.
More info: http://www.fds-graphics.com/

You can write your own review of the FDS Graphics.

G4ILO Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2001 13:05 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent results, good price. You can see the proofs of my card on my home page.

G3URA Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2001 07:40 Send this review to a friend
Great Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great Service!
Goeff took my photo and turned it into a superb QSL, quicky, efficiently, and at a good price.
Will be using FDS again..
73s.. Dick.. G3URA

K9PL Rating: 5/5 Mar 26, 2001 18:43 Send this review to a friend
Quality Cards -- Promptly  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Turnaround time for very high quality cards -- less than one month -- U.S. to UK, and back.

I submitted my photograph to Geoff via airmail, he e-mailed notice of their arrival and then sent me JPEG proofs within three days.

Total time elapsed: 28 February-26 March to receive 1,000 excellent, full-color QSL cards. I am very pleased.

KG6ABR Rating: 5/5 Dec 29, 2000 17:06 Send this review to a friend
If you want the best cards..  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Sent Photos and requirements for card, very quickly received proofs, exactly as specified, and also some other suggestions for improvements.

The improved cards arrived quicker than quoted and I have received many compliments from returns.

Just about to order for mini DXpedition.

73 de paul

W2EJG Rating: 5/5 Dec 14, 2000 19:13 Send this review to a friend
Five stars  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Geoff is great and replies are astonishingly prompt. My local paper sold me a launch picture and they converted that into into a knockout card. I wish I could send one to me!
Price right, service great, delivery prompt.

AH7D Rating: 5/5 Sep 28, 2000 06:55 Send this review to a friend
Superior Service and Great Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I agree completely with the previous reviewers. Geoff worked closely with me to get my card just right. From my first e-mail (a reply within two hours), the review of proofs, and arrival of final product (arrived within seven days from England to Hawaii), I have to say you cannot go wrong with FDS Graphics. Superior service and great quality...what more could you ask? Click on my callsign (upper left) to check out the card. Aloha...

K9RWT Rating: 5/5 Aug 7, 2000 16:26 Send this review to a friend
High quality QSL Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I agree completely with G4ZFE. I received my first order from Geoff today and the quality and service are excellent! He is very easy to work with and goes out of his way to make sure that you are satisfied. Add to this reasonable pricing and quick shipping and you will not regret a decision to do business with FDS-Graphics.

G4ZFE Rating: 5/5 Aug 2, 2000 10:47 Send this review to a friend
Great QSL Cards  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have ordered 6,000 QSLs in total from this company (G4ZFE, SV9/G4ZFE, IOTA M7A, M6A/M7A/M8A) and found the service great. I design my own QSL cards using Adobe Photoshop and send a CD-ROM to FDS with a front and back design. My last batch of cards was delivered to my office a little after 2 weeks after I send the CD-ROM in. Recommended...