Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | FDS Graphics Help

Reviews Summary for FDS Graphics
FDS Graphics Reviews: 137 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $from 48.00 USD
Description: QSL Cards at their best. Full colour QSL cards. Custom designed. We ship world wide.
More info: http://www.fds-graphics.com/

You can write your own review of the FDS Graphics.

G4PPK Rating: 5/5 Feb 8, 2013 05:19 Send this review to a friend
Great QSL Cards  Time owned: months
Thanks yet again Geoff.
Both sets of QSL's arrived today. Excellent job.
Great quality. I am sure with the bands opening
that I will be ordering more again soon.
Quick and efficient service with an excellent Product.
Cheers Geoff.
73's
Clive G4PPK

M0WZM Rating: 5/5 Jan 27, 2013 02:22 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Good quality cards, reasonable prices and quick delivery. The emailing of a draft copy for approval is a nice touch too. Will definitely be using again.

MW0WYN Rating: 5/5 Jan 24, 2013 14:33 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic service again  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been using FDS Graphics since 2009 from when I passed my foundation licence, then my intermediate and now my advanced licence.
I have always had great service, and great cards. Just email my image, call sign and the proof was sent, within a day.
Great service and easy to work with. I highly recommend them.
Thanks again Geoff

IZ0IRH Rating: 5/5 Jan 20, 2013 08:38 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am fully satisfied. I know it's difficult to obtain the same colours, that would require sharing paired colours with calibrated monitor and printers from both sides (mine and the service), but despite of that the cards were printed perfectly. And the paper is excellent! More, I could order a minimum quantity (100) if I like, not 1000 or so. The prices were really reasonable.
I will come again.
Ciao from Italy

K0LSR Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2013 16:03 Send this review to a friend
Very nice cards at a Great price!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received my first order of cards from Geoff and I couldn't be happier. I ordered the double-sided cards. They are very high quality and I will be a repeat customer. Thanks!

WZ0U Rating: 5/5 Dec 3, 2012 17:38 Send this review to a friend
High Quality, Great Value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was looking for a high quality double sided QSL card that could be customized. I found it at FDS Graphics. An inquiry was answered overnight, a review copy was emailed for approval, and service was excellent. The order arrived exactly as advertised and the quality of the product exceeded expectations. It would be hard to find anything better for the money. Thanks a bunch, Geoff!

2I0WGM Rating: 5/5 Nov 24, 2012 08:42 Send this review to a friend
Second to none !  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
The service provided is superb. Attention to detail and going beyond what was asked will ensure that I will only source my QSL cards here.
A copy of my card is on my QRZ page.

CR7AFP Rating: 5/5 Nov 5, 2012 05:39 Send this review to a friend
High quality service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great looking QSL cards.
Quality materials, nice looking printing.
In my case i've sent my own design, and Geoff did a splendid job with some tweaks turning it into an awesome QSL card.
Tnx Geoff.
Keep on with the great high quality service.
Phil

2E0UAC Rating: 5/5 Oct 10, 2012 04:50 Send this review to a friend
first class service  Time owned: months
i will not bother with the epson printer again!!
first class cards, first class service, and a realy good price, thank you Geoff.

G7MRV Rating: 5/5 Sep 24, 2012 07:26 Send this review to a friend
Superb  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Im not normally someone who gives 5's in reviews, im normally more critical. But I cannot fault anything here!

This is the first batch of QSLs ive ever had professionally printed. In total its taken about 10 days, from first enquiry to receipt.

From the start, Geoff has provided advice and suggestions. I submitted a jpg file of my original card, which Geoff suggested could be improved with a few adjustments to the font and text positioning. I agreed these, and a few days later (Geoff had had a few days off) received a proof by email. Well, i thought my original design was good, but his improvements were amazing! The clarity and style are superb. I did ask however for a couple of club symbols to be added. The 2nd proof had these on and looked amazing. This was on the 20th (thursday). A shipping note was emailed on the saturday.

Well, the actual cards arrived on 24th (monday). They are in two packs of 100. Each pack is plastic wrapped, then packed in a sturdy cardboard box. The two boxes being plastic wrapped together. Very well packaged. And as for the cards themselves - I can hardly bring myself to despoil them by writing the QSO details on!

All communications with Geoff were by email, friendly and informal, but straight to the point.