Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | FDS Graphics Help

Reviews Summary for FDS Graphics
FDS Graphics Reviews: 143 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $from 48.00 USD
Description: QSL Cards at their best. Full colour QSL cards. Custom designed. We ship world wide.

You can write your own review of the FDS Graphics.

2W0KPH Rating: 5/5 Nov 21, 2013 03:30 Send this review to a friend
Highly Recommended  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have just received my fourth order and it is time to give "credit" when very satisfied with the service provided.From my first contact with FDS the help and service has been exceptional, you have direct contact with Geoff to discuss your needs. In my case the front design of the card and the format on the reverse, with all the detail i required.When my callsign changed, a call to Geoff and my card was updated with extra details added.FDS Graphics has never failed me.Highly recommended.
G0UIH Rating: 2/5 Nov 17, 2013 10:47 Send this review to a friend
Not as good as the last batch  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have ordered from FDS in the past, but last month I ordered from CoolQSL in Poland as there seems to be gluten of new QSL printers. I’m always happy to vary my purchases so an alternative was worth checking out. I'm glad I did as the repro is far superior. Nice sharp images, very little if any repro loss. Couldn't fault at all (and the QSL was larger than FDS). It was an excellent representation from the supplied original.

Both companies were supplied with high-res PDF's with all fonts and graphics embedded. I actually asked what the preferred method of supply was in order that each had the best possible originals. The main file originated from Adobe Indesign (and Photoshop) and was processed using Acrobat Distiller X Pro with Pass4Press Job options which is an industry standard for getting Acrobat’s PDF’s right.(My background is professional graphics repro and magazine production since the late 70's).

Sorry to say that the FDS cards almost look ‘Lo-Res’ in comparison. Images were not sharp and the job looked very average, bordering poor. One image has severely washed out mid-tones and highlights, although the original PDF was spot on. In some instances the highlight had nearly disappeared altogether, almost looks as if has been re-scanned.

On the plus side, delivery was fast but won’t be using again.

Steve - G0UIH
G4NVB Rating: 5/5 Aug 3, 2013 08:24 Send this review to a friend
Excellant Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
In need of some new QSL Cards I wanted to purchase a personalised QSL card but couldn't decide on the actual font and layout. Geoff of fdsQSL not only helped me design the card but also supplied a draft image for me. I have just received the QSL cards and I am really pleased with them and the excellent service provided by fdsQSL. Highly recommended.
M6CNR Rating: 5/5 Jun 22, 2013 09:53 Send this review to a friend
QSL cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Good job. Just what I wanted
G0RQQ Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2013 08:24 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Design & Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The card design was excellent as was the service. Definitely recommended!
WV4L Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2013 11:14 Send this review to a friend
Great Job  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great job on my cards Geoff. Geoff was quick to get my previews to me in a timely manner and the cards turned out great.
G4PPK Rating: 5/5 Feb 8, 2013 05:19 Send this review to a friend
Great QSL Cards  Time owned: months
Thanks yet again Geoff.
Both sets of QSL's arrived today. Excellent job.
Great quality. I am sure with the bands opening
that I will be ordering more again soon.
Quick and efficient service with an excellent Product.
Cheers Geoff.
Clive G4PPK
M0WZM Rating: 5/5 Jan 27, 2013 02:22 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Good quality cards, reasonable prices and quick delivery. The emailing of a draft copy for approval is a nice touch too. Will definitely be using again.
MW0WYN Rating: 5/5 Jan 24, 2013 14:33 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic service again  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been using FDS Graphics since 2009 from when I passed my foundation licence, then my intermediate and now my advanced licence.
I have always had great service, and great cards. Just email my image, call sign and the proof was sent, within a day.
Great service and easy to work with. I highly recommend them.
Thanks again Geoff
IZ0IRH Rating: 5/5 Jan 20, 2013 08:38 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am fully satisfied. I know it's difficult to obtain the same colours, that would require sharing paired colours with calibrated monitor and printers from both sides (mine and the service), but despite of that the cards were printed perfectly. And the paper is excellent! More, I could order a minimum quantity (100) if I like, not 1000 or so. The prices were really reasonable.
I will come again.