Reviews Categories | Antenna Tuners | LDG 100 Pro Help

Reviews Summary for LDG 100 Pro
LDG 100 Pro Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $ooo
Description: Compact auto-tuner w/ manual options and interface cables for Yaesu & Kenwood

You can write your own review of the LDG 100 Pro.

KY4TS Rating: 5/5 May 20, 2014 13:53 Send this review to a friend
Great tuner  Time owned: more than 12 months
Had the 100 mounted in my car for a few years when I had longer commutes and did mobile HF. Then it was my travel tuner and spent a lot of time in my suitcase flying all over the US. Now it is my tuner for Field Day and other portable ops. It has never failed and always tunes whatever awkward antennas I connect to it.

K7WHB Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2011 09:57 Send this review to a friend
Bullet Proof  Time owned: more than 12 months
My LDG has been bouncing around under the drivers seat of my pickup since it was new -- and I got one when they first came out. Tunes for an Icom 706 MKIIG into Hamsticks on all HF bands except 6 and 160. I blow the dirt out of it about once a year. Has never missed a beat unless I let a coax connection get loose or try to load up the wrong hamstick. The little box apparently thrives on the abuse admistered by Idaho back country roads.

W7LPN Rating: 5/5 Mar 21, 2010 21:55 Send this review to a friend
Great little tuner  Time owned: months
I removed the EDX-2 from the mobile to try it in the house. I was using the 100pro with the ICOM 730 to a Windom "L" with a 4:1 balun with good success. I installed it in the mobile. I wasn't disappointed. I can leave it up front and push the TUNE button to elicit a 10 watt CW carrier from the Yaesu, to trigger a tuning cycle, or tuck it under the seat on automatic and it tunes very quickly. 17 & 15 meters has been great lately in the middle of the day. I believe the 100pro has been discontinued, but the 200 pro is similar with a higher PEP rating.