Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-mic Headsets | Sony MDR_NC7 noise canceling head phones Help

Reviews Summary for Sony MDR_NC7 noise canceling head phones
Sony MDR_NC7 noise canceling head phones Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $49.00 Best Buy or 28.00 Amazon.c
Description: foldable medium size ear cushion headphones. They really help with shack noise and noise on the air and can help DSP copy thru difficult situations. A Bargain..!
More info: http://www.sony.com

You can write your own review of the Sony MDR_NC7 noise canceling head phones.

KI0Z Rating: 5/5 Apr 15, 2010 19:38 Send this review to a friend
Middle size ear cusions foldable noise canceling head phones  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just used the earphones on the TS-870 at the noon net. there was a high noise level abt S-8. I tried the 870's n.r. which always has been so so,
it really did not help. the stn was below the noise and difficult to understand I turned on the earphones and perfect copy .the noise was diminished not gone and the voice filled out and was better than the ts-870 I.F. dsp ever worked .I tried the dsp with the 870 not good so I left it off and turned on the N.B. which helped a little . They are so comfortable the ear pads I should say Mid size but not over the entire ear. we all wish for big improvements but the icom with the variable dsp and the ts-870 with out dsp ,these are the very best asset in earphones I have ever seen.NO early n.c. earphone worked like the MDR-NC7.they are a real bargain.!!