Reviews Categories | Microphones | Astatic Silver Eagle Help

Reviews Summary for Astatic Silver Eagle
Astatic Silver Eagle Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Desktop Mic

You can write your own review of the Astatic Silver Eagle.

W4KVW Rating: 5/5 Sep 6, 2010 14:39 Send this review to a friend
HOT MICROPHONE!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This microphone has VERY HOT audio with my ICOM 746 PRO.I can even hear my clock on the wall in my shack ticking.VERY NICE audio but a QUIET shack is a BIG PLUS because the microphone is so SENSITIVE & puts out some BIG LOUD AUDIO.I have used D-104 microphones since I was 6 years old & NEVER had an issue.Of course the ASTATIC "SILVER EAGLE" D-104 is a BEAUTIFUL addition to ANY hams shack as well.

KD8HSG Rating: 5/5 Apr 18, 2010 04:09 Send this review to a friend
Great Mic!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have owned many over the years, got my first D104 in 1978 and have always came back to these mic's. Sure you wont get that commercial FM radio sound, but if you want to be heard and understood the crystal clear audio can't be beat. I purchased one of the final edition silver eagles two years ago still new and sealed in the box. I let that beautiful work of art sit on display in my shack for two years. Yesterday I got a hair and wired it up to my FT2000D and wow! It drives the FT2KD cleanly and to the max. The audio reports are excelent and I really enjoy the utter surprise when I tell what I'm running. If you want to be heard and understood find one and buy it! Get a good one and it will last a lifetime.