Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | Falcon radio Antenna double bazooka Help

Reviews Summary for Falcon radio Antenna double bazooka
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 2.5/5 MSRP: $Price varies
Description: Double bazooka for various freqencies.

You can write your own review of the Falcon radio Antenna double bazooka.

KM4IXK Rating: 5/5 Jul 7, 2015 07:51 Send this review to a friend
Was easy to install and works well.  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
They advertised that the antenna was pre-tuned and for the most part it was. I had 1.3:1 SWR right out of the box and I got that down to 1:1 by adjusting the legs up a bit higher.

Mine is 40ft up with the center on a bamboo pole and the legs are tied to two trees mostly horizontal.

I did have to aim it some so that I could contact stations east or west of my location.

I've got a map of the QSOs I've made with my QRP Radio. I'll see if it allows me to post
that map below.
W5GI Rating: 0/5 Apr 23, 2010 07:14 Send this review to a friend
rip off  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased a 6, 40 and 75 meter antennas. The 6 m broke in less than 5 min after instalation. I installed the 40 m and loss 15 ft height due to its excessive weight. Did not bother installing the 75m version. I called the company and received authorizatifon from Rick to return the antennas for a refund. Its been 30 days and I haven't heard athing from them. I've made repeated phone calls and sent emails. No response. The last phone call said mail box was full. I am currently out $282. The antennas are poorly constructed and the company appears to be a sham.