Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Bulldog Keys MRX/CQ100 Serial Cable Help

Reviews Summary for Bulldog Keys MRX/CQ100 Serial Cable
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 0.0/5 MSRP: $19.95 plus shipping (without key
Description: CW interface cable/DB9 connector for connecting key/paddle to computer serial port for online cw keying of CQ100/CWcom or others.
More info: http://www.amateurradioproducts.com/

You can write your own review of the Bulldog Keys MRX/CQ100 Serial Cable.

KE1MI Rating: 0/5 May 18, 2010 04:39 Send this review to a friend
JUNK/Rip off  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Well, just had to write this review to make those of you wary. I purchased this adapter so I could use a paddle on my computer for CQ100 and MRX Cwcom. First, when it arrived it looks not at all like the picture in the website, with attached cable and 3.5 mm plug. It came as just a DB9 connector with a 3.5mm socket on the adapter, with a note stating the cable no longer is sent with it and this is the new version. If I wanted a refund, I could send it back. Ok I could live with that. But... the supposed 3.5mm socket was NOT 3.5mm. Unless it was broken, nothing fit it. It must have fallen off some turnip wagon. So, 3 weeks ago I sent it back 1st class for 80 cents (when it cost me 4.00 for shipping to my house-ripoff). Looking for refund, I never saw. 3 emails later I get a response that when he gets my package, I will get a refund. Contact with this guy really sucked. Anyway it is now almost 4 weeks, no refund and no email. Did Post Office lose this? Sent identical package same day and it arrived at its destination, so I do not know. So I am out 25.00 bucks. Guess I will make my own cable up to do what I though would be an easier way. DO NOT BUY>