Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | MPantenna SUPER-M ULTRA Base Station Antenna Help

Reviews Summary for MPantenna SUPER-M ULTRA Base Station Antenna
MPantenna   SUPER-M  ULTRA   Base  Station   Antenna Reviews: 4 Average rating: 4.3/5 MSRP: $199.95
Description: Designed for HAM, Scanner and Two-Way Government/Commercial communications, the MultiPolarized Super-M Ultra™ Base Station antenna seamlessly covers the frequency range from 25 MHz to 6 GHz (88 MHz - 6 GHz transmit) providing improved wireless communication in “Real World” obstructed non-line-of-sight (NLOS) environments. The Super-M Ultra™ Base Station antenna is the gold level standard of two way communication incorporating MP Antenna technology for ultimate signal stability and is the widest bandwidth antenna on the market

You can write your own review of the MPantenna SUPER-M ULTRA Base Station Antenna.

CNOSPF Rating: 2/5 May 1, 2016 17:19 Send this review to a friend
Not What I Expected  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've had mine up for about two years. And that is two years too long. I originally was using a Comet GP-6 commercial antenna for my scanner. It worked great. Best antenna I had ever used for scanning. For some reason I decided to order the Super-M Ultra Base antenna. It was an immediate downgrade from the Comet. I took it down and inspected and cleaned the connections just in case. Put it back up and got the same results. Now I was only scanning the VHF and UHF bands and not really using the wide-band capabilities. I should have taken it down immediately, but I didn't. Now I've finally taken it down and put up a Comet GP-3 and have wonderful results, nearly as good as the GP-6 and worlds better than the Super-M Ultra. Unless you are scanning ultra high frequencies above 900Mhz, I would not spend the money on this antenna and go with a decent Dual Band Amateur antenna or it's business band counterpart. Miles better than the Super-M Ultra at a lower price.
KJ4ZNK Rating: 5/5 Feb 14, 2013 13:30 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Installation and setup were easy; I have tested it and have results on my blog, at

As noted in the blog entry VSWR stayed below 2.0:1 in both 2 meter and 70 centimeter. I gained a good amount of distance over my J-Pole, also.

The details are too much too put here, so the link to the blog post!
G0LVX Rating: 5/5 Aug 2, 2010 01:37 Send this review to a friend
none  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I got my MP antenna Super-M- Ultra base station antenna about 12 month ago it worked well for a few month then two of the elements fell off and when i came the replace them i found the set screws where rusted in and i could not get them out, so i informed MP Antennas what had happend,they replaced with new updated parts within a few days, now it is like new again and is working well.
Thank you.
NA4M Rating: 5/5 Jun 6, 2010 09:57 Send this review to a friend
New  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This product is new and awaiting reveiws.