Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | MPantenna SUPER-M ULTRA Mobile Antenna Help

Reviews Summary for MPantenna SUPER-M ULTRA Mobile Antenna
MPantenna   SUPER-M  ULTRA   Mobile  Antenna Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $119.95
Description: Designed for HAM, Scanner and Two-Way Government/Commercial communications, the MultiPolarized Super-M Ultra™ Mobile antenna seamlessly covers the frequency range from 25 MHz to 6 GHz (120 MHz - 6 GHz transmit) providing improved wireless communication in “Real World” obstructed non-line-of-sight (NLOS) environments. The Super-M Ultra™ Mobile antenna is the gold level standard of two way communication incorporating MP Antenna technology for ultimate signal stability and is the widest bandwidth mobile antenna on the market.
More info: http://www.mpantenna.com/index.shtml

You can write your own review of the MPantenna SUPER-M ULTRA Mobile Antenna.

WD8GEO Rating: 5/5 Sep 13, 2011 18:17 Send this review to a friend
AWSOME and SUPERB!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought the MPantenna Super-M Ultra Mobile antenna on August 30, 2011, and what a difference. There are usually a few "dead spots" around town and my Comet Antenna made sure I knew them all. With this MPantenna Super-M Ultra Mobile, there was a dramatic decrease in the number of "dead spots" Audio reports are fabulous, and the clarity I hear is insurmountable. I did use an HT connected to the Super-M Mobile and I got out further than I even expected. I brought the antenna I INDOORS, connected to my base VHF/UHF radio (Yaesu FT-8800) and all local repeaters came in as though I was connected to the OUTSIDE base antenna. I then connected the HT to the Super-M Mobile while still INDOORS and I was amazed at the number of far away repeaters I could get into, FROM AN HT AND FROM THE ANTENNA BEING INSIDE. I get a lot of strang looks and people point. But hey, lets face it, we're HAM's and love antennas, and all the attention that comes with it. Now when I throw out my callsign I say: "WD8GEO, Super-M Ultra Mobile" YOU GUYS GOTTA TRY THIS ANTENNA!!!! You'll be amazed also, I promise.

N7ZHG Rating: 5/5 Aug 8, 2010 21:10 Send this review to a friend
MPantenna SUPER-M ULTRA Mobile Antenna  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is an awesome antenna! Where the 5/8 wave antenna fail, this antenna come through for digital like gang busters on 2m. With a signal strength gain of 3 s-units better than the 5/8 wave from behind a barn surrounded by trees, with a reduction in the noise floor, signals are almost full quieting. Voice performance on 440Mhz is also better than the 5/8 wave when using a repeater. The noise floor drops dramatically on this antenna, reducing the typical white-noise that you would here.