Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Clocks | LaCrosse Technology 2165 Atomic Travel Alarm Help

Reviews Summary for LaCrosse Technology 2165 Atomic Travel Alarm
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $15
Description: Desktop "travel alarm", set from WWVB, with 24-hour GMT
display. AAA battery, 18-month life.
More info: http://www.lacrossetechnology.com/2165/index.php

You can write your own review of the LaCrosse Technology 2165 Atomic Travel Alarm.

AI4WM Rating: 5/5 Jul 28, 2014 01:06 Send this review to a friend
Great little clock  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've had one of these clocks for several years before I bought a LaCrosse wall clock.
I bought this clock for travel and liked it so well I bought a second one for the shack.
This is a nice clock that keeps time accurately and picks up WWV in any state (nearly all) I've been in in the lower 48. Can't say the same for the wall clock.
This clock has clear bright numerals, easy to set time and alarm, easy to see day or night and loud enough alarm to wake me, and it has great battery life. I like it in my shack because I can sit it any place.

VA7CPC Rating: 5/5 Jun 8, 2010 07:40 Send this review to a friend
Inexpensive GMT desk clock  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is a small descktop clock that folds for travel.

It displays 24-hour GMT (or any other timezone from 0 to -10 hours), and sets itself from the WWVB time signal (hence, "Atomic clock"). Daylight-Saving-Time correction is automatic (if you want it to be).

It serves double-duty as a fold-up travel alarm, with a loud ring.