Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | QRO PARTS Help

Reviews Summary for QRO PARTS
QRO PARTS Reviews: 7 Average rating: 3.1/5 MSRP: $124.50
Description: Tubes, sockets, vacuum capacitors, relays etc..
More info: http://www.qro-parts.com/

You can write your own review of the QRO PARTS.

W1BG Rating: 5/5 Oct 24, 2017 07:56 Send this review to a friend
No Issues, Great Price  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have twice ordered GU74B tubes (1 each time) from QRO Parts with no problem. One of the tubes was rather gnarly-looking with a slightly dented radiator fin,but the tube works fine at full power. To be honest, both tubes somewhat resembled what most of us would categorize as "junk-box" parts, but I knew what to expect and was not disappointed. I would definitely order again.

N7XM Rating: 5/5 Oct 12, 2013 18:48 Send this review to a friend
Honest dealer ! with good packing of items   Time owned: more than 12 months
My experience was purchasing GU 74B(s) and took
a while via mail but arrived safely - Honest
vendor who has some very good pricing very attractive to AMP BUILDERS - Especially good
for Vacuum Capacitors and Russian Tubes

ZL1BJQ Rating: 1/5 Jul 22, 2013 02:40 Send this review to a friend
WARNING no refund or guarantee policy.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My GMI-11 tube glass base was cracked across one of the pins at the entry point. This is a VERY tough and thick part of the glass envelope and the tube was well packed. It was also plugged into its base and further protected. I reckon you could play footy with the parcel and not break it. I find it hard to believe the damage was done in transit and our postal people are generally quite civilised anyway.
QRO Parts reply to my report.

QUOTE "This tube was wrapped in the bubble wrap 5cm thickness.
We understand you received it not from us but from the postal service and customs of New Zealand. There's often damage the packaging and goods in parcels. We regret that there are working barbarians. Our condolences". UNQUOTE

I can only advise that any outfit that has a nil return or refund policy really has a license to sell or pass on anything. We buy at our own risk. I gambled and lost but simply don't buy from these folk if you don't gamble. Hi.....

AB4D Rating: 2/5 Oct 26, 2011 16:32 Send this review to a friend
Too much attitude  Time owned: more than 12 months
I purchased a quantity of door knob capacitors advertised with hardware (special machine head metric thread) from these folks when they were selling on ebay. The caps arrived without the hardware. Even though I did not receive the hardware, I gave them positive feedback because they shipped quickly and caps were as advertised, but noted the deficiency in my order.

The guy who runs QRO parts, proceeded to send me a nasty gram, ranting how I should not have posted the truth on ebay, but he would provide the hardware, which BTW never did arrive.

Frankly, a person who is this ungrateful, with such a nasty disposition, will never see my business again. I understand hams as a group can sometimes be difficult to deal with, but there is no need to treat your customers in such a nasty hateful manner.

I am giving them a two because the parts were ok and a good value.

AA9DI Rating: 0/5 Oct 26, 2011 12:50 Send this review to a friend
Bad Tubes  Time owned: more than 12 months
I ordered (2) 4CX800 tubes from QRO Parts and one of the tubes had a defective pin and I had them for spares in the package and didn't know. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME.

N4RSS Rating: 5/5 Aug 26, 2010 11:32 Send this review to a friend
Parts work  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just ordered and received in 3 days two NOS GU74's.

Tubes work fine in my QRO-2500 at full output.

Prices are reasonable and communication with the Texas center, Mats, was very good.

RX0DZ Rating: 4/5 Jun 16, 2010 17:48 Send this review to a friend
10-years nice experience seller  Time owned: more than 12 months
QRO-Parts is good seller with 10-years experience. We was purchased here a 10pcs. GU-84B tubes for contesting PA and we was take excellent unused Power tubes in original boxes! No one is obliged to sell worldwide For example,many U.S.sellers are deal with the U.S. only,and no one finds this as absurd..